𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

🛸

🛸 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ OMNISCIENT ࿐ྂ
— -͙ – - IT'S UNFAIR I KNOW, THAT I GOT AWAY.
                ˚  ·        
       * ˚ ✦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ...

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚..

TO SAY mattia was thrilled was an understatement. he was finally going to be just close enough to the boy he had been admiring and pondering from afar.

he was surprised that alejandro had asked him to hang out with the trio per alvaro's request— but he was definitely not letting this chance slip by.

not on his watch.

the giddy tall male shuffled frantically around his room looking for his dior cologne, not knowing where he had misplaced it. yet he refused to leave the house without finding it, wanting to smell his best of course.

"found you bitch!" he murmured, quickly grasping the expensive bottle and lightly spraying it before tossing it back between the disheveled baby blue sheets he had previously found the bottle in.

he looked at himself in the mirror one last time and smelled himself too just in case the dior fragrance was too strong — he knew too much was overwhelming which he wasn't risking in this situation.

the boy was grinning ear to ear as he walked out to his black jeep, thankful for alvaro right about now.

"i am not wearing this shit!" kairi exclaimed looking at himself in the mirror, he ran his hands through the silky material of the sage green crop top alvaro had forcefully made him put on.

"yes you are, now cmon let's go bitch." alvaro exclaimed before dragging his friend out the door, almost making him trip on his untied airforce one laces.

"don't want to keep him waiting now do we?" alvaro silently whispered, not expecting kairi to actually make out what he had said.

"please,, alejandro's simp ass would wait an eternity for you." kairi giggled, clasping the seatbelt where it belonged before alvaro pulled out of his driveway,

"shut up." alvaro mumbled severely blushing, making kairi giggle even louder, still completely oblivious to whom alvaro was actually talking about. 

mattia would wait forever for you too kairi.

"can't believe you actually made me wear this shit." kairi scoffed, rolling his eyes at his best friend while they were both waiting for alejandro to open the door for them.

"um shut up yeah? you look so fucking good. you'll be thanking me later." alvaro smirked, continuing to weird out kairi with his propitious insinuating remarks.

"finally." alvaro muttered unimpressed after alejandro had finally opened the door after what had seemed an hour.

"sorry beauties, me and mattia were playing a very exhilarating match on fifa." the curly head explained, opening the door more, telling them to enter.

"yeah yeah." alvaro pushed right past him, trailing along a confused kairi behind him.

now wait a damn minute!? this sneaky ass bitch.

"UM what the fuck does he mean mattia??" kairi spurred silently but aggressively waiting for an answer, unaware that the said teen was behind him, approaching them.

"hey." the unique dior fragrance he knew all too well greeted kairi, making him stop all together before he slowly let go of alvaro and spun around, matching the scent with a face he unknowingly pondered about.

"hey." kairi delicately spoke with a soft smile, warming mattia's heart up in an instant.

— ꒰‧⁺ ⌨︎ 𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ˀ ☁️ *ೃ༄

mhm wrote this while watching criminal minds, waiting for my blueberry muffins to finish baking 😁

also had to give mattia a black jeep just like mine, luv that for us!? a lot of mairi car sex will be happening in that car just wait 😋

anyways can't believe i really dragged out this book without them interacting for TWELVE chapters, very unswag of me tbh ⁉️