Chapter 10

You were walking in Shibuya City around 6:30 PM in the evening. As usual, your parents can't be with you during your birthday because they are over seas workers. They only sent you a large amount of money to buy something that you want. You were scanning through the stores to see if there was something that you want but there weren't any.

Your birthday is tomorrow but you decided to buy your own gift the day before tomorrow. You sighed and started walking again. You kept your head down while walking and feeling the gentle wind touch your delicate skin.

You looked at your left and you suddenly saw Bokuto with Akaashi in a store. You immediately hide because of fear that they might see you.

"(Y/N)-san?"

You jumped a little when you heard that voice. You looked at your back and saw Hinata with Kageyama, Yamaguchi and Tsukki. You are already kinda friends with Kageyama, Yamaguchi and Tsukki since Hinata introduced you to them.

"What are you doing here?" He asked then looked at your posture.

You were kinds shocked when Hinata noticed you, so you fixed your posture immediately.

"Oh, it's Bokuo-san!" Hinata said.

Hinata yelled Bokuto's name and he looked at were you guys was then his eyes drifted immediately at you. You acted that you were looking for someone, so your eyes wont met his.

"You okay (Y/N)-san?" You looked at Tsukki when he asked that, but his face was kind of sarcastic. He was looking back and forth at you and Bokuto.

"Uhm of course!" You said and forcing to give him a calm smile.

"Let's hang with Bokuto and Akaashi-san you guys! I want to eat ice cream." Hinata said joyfully.

"Oi Hinata-boke! You've been eating for how many times now!" Kageyama exclaimed then glared at Hinata.

Hinata gave Kageyama a questionable look then looked at you.

"Uhmm, maybe we should just grab some ice cream then parted ways?" Yamaguchi said while scratching his head.

"tss, why would Hinata always be so loud?" Tsukki said in a whisper tone but it was enough for you guys to hear it.

They were starting to argue so Yamaguchi immediately stopped them.

"Maybe we should just buy ice cream then leave?" You suggested.

"Hey."

You looked at Akaashi when he said that.

"Bokuto-san!" Hinata yelled then walked towards Bokuto.

They started talking to each other while you were doing your best to distance yourself at Bokuto. You looked at Tsukki and Akaashi then they kinda noticed you, so you felt so awkward. You really didn't know the reason why you're distancing yourself at him. You really want to confess your feelings, but the thought of fear was also running through your veins.

"Uhmm you guys, I should already go." You said while hiding your right hand because it was shaking.

"What? I thought you want to buy some ice cream with us?" Hinata asked and then tilted his head a little.

"Oya oya oya, why are guys here?"

You looked at where that voice came from then you saw Kuroo with Kenma and Lev. Kuroo's eyes drifted at you then you smiled a little.

"And why are you here?!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"I was just uhmm..." You couldn't really say the reason why you are here because all of them were already staring at you.