Chapter 9

Bokuto was staring at (Y/N)  for 2 minutes now. (Y/N)  was laying her head low while walking. Bokuto smiled a little and after a second (Y/N) lift up her head and their eyes met. Bokuto smiled at (Y/N) and was going to call her name, but he saw Yua running towards him so he looked at Yua and smiled at her. But the minute when Bokuto faced where (Y/N) was there was no sign of her already.

"Oh! Akaashi-kun!" Yua said.

Bokuto saw Akaashi with some ice cream. Akaashi walked towards Yua and Bokuto then Akaashi noticed that Bokuto was searching for someone in the crowd.

"Are you alright Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked Bokuto and didn't bother to look at Yua.

"Uhm yeah." Bokuto said while scratching his head.

"Are you sure?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

"Uhmm guys, I'm going to go already. My driver is already here." Yua said while looking at Bokuto.

"Okay, goodbye Yua-chan. Have a safe trip back home." Bokuto said and gave Yua a smile.

Yua waved at Bokuto and Akaashi but Akaashi didn't bother to talk to her. Akaashi knew something fishy about Yua because he already saw how fake she was back then.

When Yua was already gone from their sight, Akaashi faced at Bokuto. Bokuto looked at Akaashi with a sad face then sighed. Akaashi knew that something was wrong form the start. Bokuto would always have his joyful self but it's the complete opposite today.

"I like (Y/N)." Bokuto said out of the blue.

Akaashi wasn't that shocked because it was already obvious for him.

"And I think it's obvious for her already. I mean we've been out together for how many times already." Bokuto said.

"Did you even mentioned to her that it's a date?" Akaashi asked Bokuto and raised one of his eyebrows.

Bokuto looked up to the sky while remembering how he asked (Y/N) to go out.

"Uhmm no." Bokuto said shyly.

Akaashi sighed and looked at Bokuto straight in the eye.

"You should court her already Bokuto-san. Go out with her with the label thing  and you've already told Kuroo-san about your feelings for his cousin. You should court her already." Akaashi said with his usual serious face.

"Her birthday is coming..." Bokuto said while looking at the ground.

"Really? when?" Akaashi asked.

"The day after tomorrow." Bokuto looked at Akaashi then smiled a little.

"Remember the time when I asked you to treat me some ice cream because I'm saving for something?" Bokuto asked Akaashi.

"Yeah." Akaashi replied.

"I saw this necklace with a pendant and the pendant was a flower, which means blooming love. I already bought it and I'm planning to give it to her." Bokuto said.

Akaashi patted Bokuto's shoulders then sighed.

"Bokuto-san....I think (Y/N) likes you too." Akaashi said and Bokuto's mood lit up.

"You think so?" Bokuto asked.

Akaashi nodded then Bokuto smiled widely.

"I'm going to tell her exactly that I like her not just as a friend, but more than that in her birthday...no regrets. I love her...she's (Y/N)." Bokuto said then smiled purely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yua arrived in their mansion and the maid's greeted her when she got in.