Chapter 12:

Thankyou so much, the suggestion really helped!

The weekend Hogsmeade trip was coming up and James was so excited. He wanted to show Regulus everything and anything for the 100,00th time because he could never get enough of it. It was just so beautiful and intricate and it made him realise just how lucky he was.

He was hoping that now Sirius and Remus were together again, that they would go on a date as well. He was still mad at Sirius' behaviour but he went willing to accept that it was Remus' choice and decision to trust him and give him a second chance so he accepted that.
--
James threw about a million clothes on the floor in frustration.

"WHY DO I HAVE NOTHING NICE TO WEAR?!!?"

Lily sat there with her eyebrows raised, applying her fake eyelashes.

"Look, just wear this, Reg loves these clothes on you and I'm pretty sure hes going to take the hoodie afterwards"

James' eyes widened and he smiled staring at the clothes. He hurriedly ran to the bathroom and changed, riffing up his hair a little.

Lily was happy that he friends were together again, she really was. She hated seeing Remus in pain and Remus in pain made everyone else sad as well. She wanted things to be right again. What Sirius did was a very shitty thing and she wouldnt wish it on anyone, but it is Remus' choice at the end of the day and she would follow him and Regulus to the death.

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at herself. She looked stunning. She was proud to be herself. She didnt have to worry about relationships or friendship dramas. She just didnt have the time for them. She knew what she wanted and that is all that mattered to her.