Chapter 7:

By the way, I have no idea where this is going, I have not planned this far ahead. If it is really bad, please tell me.

Sirius had asked Remus round to the Potters. It was an unusually full house now, considering what used to be 3 is now 5 as Sirius and Regulus had moved in.

Mrs Potter had been a bit wary about letting Regulus stay in the same room as James. Luckily for Sirius both him and Remus were 16 so no one batted an eyelid. James found this annoying.

Remus had said yes to coming over for the summer, which was a bit weird considering Remus usually said no, due to his lycanthropy. This time he mightve said fuck it and just agreed.

Remus got to stay in Sirius' room without anyone questioning it, thank god. Unluckily for Regulus, Mrs Potter would come in at random times to check up on them. These usually came at bad times for Reg, maybe when he was singing, or getting changed or cuddling James. Once she even came in while he was in the shower.

James was very annoyed with Mrs Potter, Sirius and Remus. How come they got to share a room without getting checked up on? They were of age they could be having sex. He would never do that with Regulus especially with him being 15 so why did he get those random ass checks from his mother?

Luckily Mrs Potter made up for it with chocolate cookies and soon everyone was fine.

The summer was happy and good, despite the intrusions. They had ice lollies, went to muggle London, invited Lily, Dorcas, Marlene, Mary, Peter, Alice and Frank round which resulted in an epic truth or dare and had so much fun. Halfway through wolfstar had a fight, but they forgave each other. Regulus and James were very careful not to have fights, because Regulus often had panic attacks when that happenned (due to Grimmauld place of course).

They had a lot of fun that summer but Regulus couldnt wait to be 16 so he could shove it in Remus and Sirius' face.