Chapter 15 (Ooooh Bonus chapter)

First off please do not debate whether or not I should have done stuff to this book in my comment section it is a real drain
Nowww on a nicer note I hope yall enjoy this is from lily's perspective and her secret date!! (Hint its gay)

Lily POV:
I put on my uniform and hurried downstairs. Things had been really good for the lot of us for a while. Remus had been so much better, honestly he was making some real improvements and had actually been trying in classes recently. Mcgonnogal was obviously a bit confused at first but pleasantly so.

Sirius was doing better too he is  treating Remus amazingly and I have a feeling hes not going to take Remus' forgiveness for granted.

James and Reggie had been doing absolutely wonderfully. They had honestly just gotten better, they had a minor fight but that was about it and it was done and over with almost as soon as it had started.

Now me, I dont really know. Its been months and months and sometimes being around a group of taken people is a bit annoying. I havent told my soulmate yet. It's not that i dont want to it's just that...its so difficult. How do I even approach that?!

Its Mary Macdonald. Shes one of my best friends and we have been friends since the start of Hogwarts. How do I even begin to explain that!? Only 3 months ago I was going on about how I need to embrace being a single, powerful and independent woman and now this?!

It's too early to have a mental breakdown about this AGAIN, I think to myself.

I accidentally bump into Remus on my way and my sleeves roll up. Before I have time to even begin to cover it up hes seen and looking at me with a smirk.

"Get over here"

I pull him to the side.

"Sooo....mary huh?"

"Ugh you are as bad as Sirius and James. Yes its Mary  and I havent told her yet"

"Ohhh why not?"

"Its difficult! It's not exactly easy is it?"

"Point but look I didnt want to say anything but you've seemed a bit lonely lately. Just...put yourself out there the worst she can say is no"

"That was suprisingly helpful. Thankyou Rem"

"Anytime"

--

I walk to the dorms nervously. I am gonna do it. I'm gonna tell her. I'm sure it will be fine....right?

Too late now.

She opens the door grinning at me. "Come in come in"

"Um mary I need to talk to you"

"Mhm mhm? About what?"

"Okay so um your my soulmate"

Mary grinned "I thought you would never tell me!"

"What?"

"I knew for ages I was jsut waiting for you to tell me"

"So I've been stressing over nothing?-"

"Yup"

"I feel like an idiot!"

"You didnt know it's fine! And I maybe have your name too"

My face lit up, that's relieving. I kinda cant believe it. I dont know what to say know though.

Mary smirks "Sooo wanna date then?"

I sigh, "Yes"

I hope this is up to standard! Kinda felt weird to write but I'm sure yall will enjoy! Lily got her soulmate!