Stuck

"Where exactly are we?" Tig questioned, looking around his new surroundings.

"A small little Colorado mountain town called Deliverance." Jezebel replied.

"How long do you think it'll be before we can hit the road back home?" Jax asked.

"Oh, sweetie. Not till this storm lets up. And going by the weather forecast, you're looking at a week or more." Ambrosia stated as she finished stitching up the one she had been told was named Happy.

"A week? We can't stay here for a week! We got business to tend to!" Happy exclaimed.

"Sorry, fellas. The weather says otherwise. Besides, it wouldn't do good to be jostling those legs and arms around too much until you start healing." Ambrosia told the group.

"We have to call Clay. At least let him know what happened and that we're alive." Tig looked over at Jax.

"Sorry, phones are out. We're not getting any signal because of the storm either." Lilac explained, "You're just stuck here with us, I'm afraid."

"Well this is just fucking great. Now what do we do?" Jax ran his hand through his hair.

"You rest. You've been through a lot already. Relax, let your bodies start to heal. We'll look after you until this storm lets up." Ambrosia packed up her medical kit.

Chibs sighed knowing there was nothing they could do. Ambrosia was right. All they could do was sit around and wait for the storm to let up. At least they were in the comfort of this huge house with some attractive women and good food. They could be out in the storm trying to find some sort of shelter!

"OH! When's the last time you fellas ate?" Lilac suddenly asked.

"Uh, it's been a few hours." Tig replied.

"Let us cook for you. Can't have you starving on my watch." Ambrosia chuckled making the four men look at one another curiously.

"Tank yeh, lassie!" Chibs exclaimed with a soft smile.

"It's our pleasure. You just sit there, relax, and warm up." Jezebel retorted.

"Something's up. Why are they being so nice to us?" Happy grunted.

"Relax, Hap. They're just good Samaritans." Jax quickly replied.

Ambrosia got a package of hamburger meat out of the freezer and dumped it into a skillet to start cooking. Jezebel put a pot of water on the stove to start boiling with spaghetti noodles. Lilac began preparing fresh garlic bread with a French loaf and their homemade garlic butter. Ambrosia made her own spaghetti sauce and canned it so she grabbed a large mason jar of it and set it on the counter. While the meat was cooking, she began chopping lettuce and other veggies for a nice garden salad.

Lilac went back into the living room to make sure the men didn't need anything else to drink before getting back to her bread. "Where are they going to sleep?" Jezebel inquired making Ambrosia think. It would be hard walking upstairs with splinted legs. Their best bet was to sleep in the recliners they were currently sitting in. They were comfortable and they'd be able to kick their legs up which would be good for the broken limbs.

Half an hour later, dinner was nearly done. Ambrosia was making sure the spaghetti sauce heated up enough in the pan with the hamburger meat. Lilac was taking the garlic bread and salad to the table while Jezebel was setting it. Once Jezebel was done setting the table, she brought over the pot of spaghetti noodles. Knowing the men were probably a bit dehydrated from their exertion getting away from the crash, and not knowing when they'd last had something to drink besides hot cocoa, Lilac set out glasses of water for the four men.

Satisfied with the spaghetti sauce, Ambrosia brought it to the table while Jezebel and Lilac helped Jax out of his recliner and over to the dining table. One by one, the ladies helped the men to the table before telling them to enjoy their meal. Jax flashed that infamous Teller grin at the trio of women as he thanked them. "Dis looks amazin', lassies! Thank yeh!" Chibs added in with his own smile. Happy was still suspicious of the women but enjoyed the meal nonetheless. It was hot, it was free, and it was surprisingly good.

The women left the men to eat in peace. Ambrosia put another log on the fire and poked the logs that were there to stoke the fire more with the fire poker. Jezebel poured them all a glass of wine before setting down on the couch. Lilac sat down and happily took the offered glass of wine. It was going to be a long week! Ambrosia sat on Jezebel's other side and took a wine glass with a happy sigh.

Jax tried to get up from the table by himself but Ambrosia was quick to get up, motioning for the other three, to help him. She helped Jax make it back to his seat while Jezebel helped the grumpy man with the ironic name of Happy to his. Lilac helped the more chipper one named Chibs. Having gotten Jax situated in his chair, Ambrosia went back to help the dark haired, curly headed man back to his.

"So." Jax looked at the three women.

"So. We don't know much about you. Where are you from? Where were you going?" Ambrosia asked.

"We're all from Charming, California. We were headed home from some business in Belfast, Ireland." Jax explained.

"Ireland! Beautiful country. I got to go when I was in college." Jezebel smiled earning a smile back from Chibs.

"You must've hit the storm dead on then. That had to have been terrifying." Lilac's eyes widened.

"It was pretty gnarly." Jax chuckled, "So what about you three? Where are you from? What do you do for a living?"

"I'm originally from Dallas, Texas. Moved here for work after college. I work as a paramedic." Ambrosia told the group.

"I'm actually from Deliverance. I'm a free lance graphic artist." Jezebel stated.

"I came from Jacksonville, Florida. I'm a free lance web designer." Lilac finally told the group.

Happy listened to all three women but he couldn't shake his suspicions. Tig was eyeing up Ambrosia and not being very subtle about it.

"What do you gentlemen do for a living?" Ambrosia politely asked.

"We all work at my family's auto mechanic and tow shop." Jax quickly answered.

"Sounds boring." Lilac chuckled.

"Yeah, for the most part." Tig laughed too.

A/N: Could things get any more awkward? LMAO!

Please review and vote below!