Meeting Faiz.

The team was currently training, as they knew they had to home their skills and powers if they are to beat any of Gruum's mercenaries. He was now hiring some of the toughest mercenaries to do his bidding. They are the last and only defence on earth left, with their superiors, A-squad being M.I.A. Their commander is Anubis Cruger, a no-nonsense Sirian and the last of his kind, he trained the rangers for their missions, he is joined by his close friend and scientist Kat Manx and her assistant, Boom. As they were training, Boom and the robotic dog R.I.C, walking towards them with new equipment.

Boom: Hey guys, come over here for a second. I got some new stuff from Doctor Manx.

They all stopped training before heading over to Boom, where they see a tray with their morphers.

Sky: I thought you said they were new?

Z: Sky, be quiet, they look great, Book.

Boom: Oh yeah, and just you wait, Sky, can you use this for a second, it should work like before.

Sky: Alright, SPD Emergency!

He turns into SPD Blue, second in command of B-Squad. But it was different, there was more armour on it with the legs and arms having guards and the helmet having a personal computer in the visor.

Boom: Well, How do you feel?

Sky: I feel great, it feels like their is power flowing through me.

Boom: Kat actually mentioned that it was to allow you to properly use the suits, cause without it, the suit and morpher would just malfunction and nothing would happen. Also it's DNA locked to you and your kids if you ever have any and they join SPD.

Z: Thanks for bringing us these, Boom, tell Doctor Manx we said thanks as well.

The alarm soon went off, signalling a Mercenary was sighted and attacking the city. Boom soon gave the others the morphers. Kat Manx soon came out after seeing the exchange between Boom and the rangers.

Kat: Boom, why did you tell them it was me who made the morphers?

Boom: Well, I'm not confident in my inventing skills, you know this Doctor Manx, it just sounded better if they were made by you.

Kat: Boom, you are one of the smartest people in the city, and I want you to live up to that, the team could use your help in some of their missions.

Boom: Alright, I'll try next time, but until-

A beeping noise soon came from his pocket, he got it out quickly and what it told him, had him scared.

Kat: Boom, what is it?

Boom: Kat, I need you to get the team on the line, they need to be stopped.

Kat: Wait, what is this about?!

Boom: The commander will tell you, just hurry!!

He soon started running, with Kat heading into the command centre to talk to Cruger about what Boom said. Boom pressed a key and a motorcycle soon activated

 Boom pressed a key and a motorcycle soon activated