18| He's a piece of cake!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well, if you don't trust me then what should I do?" he shouts back.

"You should earn my trust...." I shout and just feel that at this pointing we are really fighting, screaming with one another.

"Earn your trust.......I've done everything to earn your trust......you still think I'm some sort of a player. But guess what Laura? That is not me, that was never me. And damn, I've proven that and I've waited enough. You said that you had cope up with me, well, guess what? coping up with you is not easy too...."

"Then what? You want me to do what?" I look at him waiting for his response, but he limits himself to walk all the way to me and attach his hands to my cheeks.

"To kiss me back." he says and crashes his lips to mine not waisting any time to pull me closure. I close my eyes and press my lips further to his. Sometimes taking risks and making a few mistakes along the way was the more rightful thing to do. I wanted to keep going but he stopped and just lay his forehead on mine. "Uh, I've been wanting to do that for a long time." he admit passing his finger tip on my lip. "I'll pick you up at five then?" he asks.

"Ross, I told you, you don't need to be giving me rides, I actually have a car!" I say.

"Oh, no, I meant for our date tomorrow." he explains letting his hand travel down my arm until it reaches my hand giving it a light squeeze before turning around to walk back. "Oh and I almost forgot." he says coming back to me and kissing me again.

-

"So he didn't told you where you were going to?" asks Kate while she vacuums throw my wardrobe to find the cloth I'll be wearing for my date with Ross.

"Nope, he just said to put on a bikini, and then dress casually and that if I thought we were going to his pool I was wrong....." I say.

"It would be pretty lame if it was to his pool." she says keeping my wardrobe messy but then turning to me. "And what are we looking for here. A casual classy or a casual casual."

"Uhu, how about casual me? I just want my all stars, shorty shorts and crop top alright.....You're making a big deal out of this." I groan and start to pick out my stuff, taking the care of using the bikini that I was wearing when Ross and I first kiss. "If I let you choose my cloth, my hair will be dry the minute you finish. Just do my hair." I say.

"How about some beachy waves style of hair?" she asks as she starts to blow dry it. Suddenly she pats my back hard and squeaks.

"What now Kate?"

"You're going to the beach." she exclaims nodding excitedly. Probably. "Or just suck each others faces in his car." she says.

"Yeah, probably." I agree.

"Well, in both cases it's very romantic. Well, more the beach one, but who cares? The kid is hot, you havin' fun!" she says.

"Hot? Have you been checking him out?" I say mad.

"Darlin' I respect you very much but that piece'hah'cake does not go unnoticed. If you know what I mean..." she blinks an eye at me and I spat her head. "Auch, what was that for?"

"Do not check out my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend? If I was correctly informed you were not dating him yet! And you get all the hotties, Dylan, Ross, Tyler..."

"Tyler? Tyler and I are just big friends!" I point out.

"Whatever...." she giggles.

"And what about you and Travis? You guys do not tell me anything." I protest.

"Uhu, we are the same....I mean, why would something change? We're friends." says Kate more like she is trying to convince herself and her face is of obvious sadness and her eyes wattery.

"What? But you like him...and you two are like the strongest glue."

"Well, Travis is clearly not in agreement, since he is dating Tracy.... So...."

"What? Tracy Mccoy? Why?"

"I ask the same thing...she is a headeous bitch."

"Yeah, you tell me. She was flirting with Ross the other day. This is torture to watch you like this K. I mean why would you even let this happen?"

"No, Laura. He doesn't like me." says Kate as tears start to flow out her eyes.

"No! No, that is not true, and I can prove it."

I call Travis and put on speaker telling Kate to shut up. "Laura, hey. What's up?"

"You are dating Tracy? Did you freaking loose your mind?" I ask.

"Well, it's just to forget..."

"To forget what Travis. You are a dickhead. I thought you liked Kate, so why in the hell is suddenly Tracy in the picture?"

"Well, Tracy is in the picture since the day I realized Kate and I were impossible."

"What? But don't you like her?"

"No, Laura. I don't. I'm freaking in love with her and she is freaking in love with any guy who is willing to give her a good time."

"Kate was always like that. And you are the one who is chickening out."

"She made out with Derek in front of me."

"She did?" I spat looking sternly at her while she suddenly keeps her bright smile wide open.

"Yeah, on the party of the senior year. She was drunk."

"She was?" I look back at her even more angry.

"Yeah, and I was the one who hold her hair while she puked to the toilet and then drove her home."

"You drove her home drunk?" I ask my nerves in a wreck for the sake of this two.

"No, I didn't drink as soon as I realized she was drinking. Don't worry. But Laura, that night I also laid her in my bed and watched fall asleep, she is so beautiful Laura, you just don't know. Look I gotta go alright......"

"Brake up with Tracy, are you listening to me, you godless prick?" I command.

"I will. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." but he had already turn off and Kate had already turned crazy.

"Laura, thank you for doing this. I hope your date goes well. I gotta go." she says taking her purse and walking out of the room.

"Wait you gotta......finish my hair. Or...or I'll do it myself...."

-

Ross parks his trunk in the driveway where in the other side was located an amazing beach. Yeah, Kate was right. He smiles to me and gets out of the car as I do as well. "Hey, why a trunk instead of your car?" I ask.

"Cuz in my car these didn't fit." he says as he takes two surf boards out of the back of the car.

This sure as hell would be so much fun.

NEXT CHAPTER: Raura's date.

QUESTION: Golden globes! Who watched? Amy adams and Julianne Moore won. Now I can sleep at night. Well not until the oscars start, and by the beautiful speech from George Clooney. He was wearing a pin of #JeSuisCharlie if you took notice which is very good since no one there had it or referred it, but then his girlfriend/wife(i don't know which what really) is french.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short I just wanted you guys to have an update and I really struggled to write this chapter! So..... Yeah!

Surf boards and pieces of cake!