Old Story from 5 years ago

I'm separating the old parts from the updated ones just so they don't confuse people :)

"Hey, Harry?" You walked back into the room of requirement. The rest of the DA filed out for the holidays. You held Harry's history of magic textbook that he had left the lesson before in you hands.
"I got your-..." You stopped mid-sentence as you saw him and Cho. You took a sharp in take of breath. The book fell from your hands as you turned and left the room. Neither saw you. You ran straight to the toilet, and the lock clicked shut.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Hermione asked. The friends around the table shook their heads as the serves themselves dinner. She frowned and turned to Ron.
"She disappears all the time. Relax." He reassured. But she didn't.
"I know she had a lot to cope with, with her family deaths, but she's never missed a meal. She's Y/N." Ron frowned too. He started to talk when Harry sat down.
"Harry. Have you seen Y/N?" Hermione inquired.
"I haven't seen her since DA." He muttered. They ate in silence as they contemplated. They headed up to the dorms, but you didn't appear. They waited as late as they could, sitting alone doing homework, till it got too late to stay up any longer.

-

They all woke up late from the late night. They had no time to look anywhere for you. They all went down to breakfast. Neither Ron or Hermione ate. Hermione only sat there, scowling at Harry.
"What?" He asked after a few minutes.
"HOW CAN YOU BE EATING!?! OUR FRIEND IS MISSING, AND HAS BEEN SINCE YESTERDAY!! WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!" She shouted. Harry froze, a little fazed by her outburst. He shook it off and reached down for more food, but his hand went straight through it. He scowled and looked up at Hermione.
"What'd you curse me for?" He asked. She leant back in confusion.
"I... I didn't do anything." He turned to Ron who held his hands up in defence and shook his head. He searched round the room, only to find his gaze met by a very annoyed Malfoy. He turned back andooked down. How weird... He thought to himself.

They headed to Transfiguration in silence. The class filed in over time as Professor McGonagall entered. She began to hand out the books, but stopped halfway down the row.
"Miss Granger? Where is Miss Y/L/N?" Hermione turned round.
"She disappeared again, Professor. But this time, she didn't come back at dinner." Professor McGonagall frowned and pulled something from her desk, and handed one to each Hermione, Ron and Harry.
"I feel that you must find the poor girl. These should stop Filch complaining. Skip as many lessons as it takes to find her. You must come to me of you can't find her by last period. They nodded and left the classroom, disappearing round the door.
"Now shall we beg-..."
"Miss. Please can I go too. I need to find her."

-

??? POV

I saw it appear as I walked past. I doubled back and watched as the door appeared before my ears, no spells cast. I pushed it open gently, peeping my head round the door. And there she sat, cross-legged in the middle of a white room, staring at the ground. I stepped into the room and closed the door. Ot clicked and she looked up.

"Draco?"

-

You looked up as you heard the door shut. He stood there, watching you.
"Draco?" He walked over slowly, and sat next to you. You didn't know what to do. He smiled kindly, and you smiled back weakly.
"What's up, love?" He whispered. Then you broke. You burst into tears and wrapped your arms round his neck, digging your face into his shoulder. He regained himself from the impact, wrapping and arm round you and you curled up on his lap, still crying on his shoulder. He took one of you hands and gently eased it from his neck. And there he sat, you curled up on him, crying onto his shoulder, one of his arms wrapped right around you, the other rubbing circles on your hand.
"It's okay, love."
"They're all gone, D-draco." You sniff into his shirt.
"They're all gone... And it's my fault... Because I'm f-friends with H-harry..." You start crying again.
"He led me on... D-draco... He acted like he l-liked me... And I believed h-him... But he k-k-k... He k-kissed C-cho..." You burst into fresh tears, as Draco pulled you in closer.
"He doesn't deserve you. You're far too good for such an idiot. And remember that guys are stupid." You giggled a little into his shirt. You sniff and sit up, Draco's arm still tight around you.
"I'm sorry, love. But it'll get better." He holds up the hand he was rubbing and presses it to his lips. You smile and lean back onto his chest, smiling sadly up at him. He smiles back and you just sit there for a while. Suddenly footsteps could be heard outside the door, as well as a worried conversation.
"It's Hermione and Ron." You mumble. Draco shifts awkwardly. You smile and lean up, kissing him on the cheek.
"Go. I'm okay." He smiles and you uncurl from his lap, sitting on the floor once again. He stands up as the door starts to slowly open.
"Meet me after dinner by the lake." And he was gone. The door opened, and as soon as they realised it was you, Hermione and Ron rushed in. You smile at them sadly, but you face drops as you see out the open door. Harry stood there, his hands out as if he we're pressing them against a wall. You burst into a new set of tears as you stand up and hug Hermione. Even Ron joined, hugging you from behind as you cried on Hermione's shoulder. You mumbled something under your breath, then you regained yourself and smiled at the pair of them.
"Come on." Hermione said. You start to walk but your legs collapse under you.
"S-sorry. I didn't get up or sleep all night." You yawned absentmindedly, then suddenly feel your feet lifting from the floor. Before you know it Ron has you in a piggy back, and is walking to the door. Harry just stands as they gets closer, but then is suddenly shoved backwards. You look away, burying your head in Ron's shoulder, and drifting off to sleep.

-

You woke up in a bed. But it wasn't yours. Or a dormitory one at all. You sat up, rubbing you eyes and looked around. Suddenly you got stormed with hugs from the two people next to you.
"You're up!" You pull away to be met with the smiling faces of Ron and Hermione. You smile back and finally get to look around. You were in the hospital wing. You swing your legs out of the bed and face Ron and Hermione, who had placed themselves on the bed next to you. You talk as Madame Pomfrey checks you over, and finally let's you leave. You head down to the great hall and sir down. You smile and for the first time you don't spend you meal worrying about Harry. He comes over to you, but everytime he tries to sit by you or talk to you, he slides away from you, usually falling of the bench. You look round and find a smirking Malfoy looking at you, you smile back happily and turn back. You finish your fifth serving of apple crumble and head outside. Neither Ron or Hermione follow as you head to the tree. You sit down and wait. After a while, the sun sets and you start to get annoyed. You get up and start to leave when a pair of hands wrap themselves around eyes. You smile to yourself.
"Guess who." A voice whispers. You can almost hear the smirk. You turn yourself around and the hands drop away.
"You took your time." Draco shoves his hands in his pockets and leans against the tree.
"Do you know how hard it is to get out of my dorm without Crabbe or Goyle?" You smile and lean against the tree too.
"I guess not." He smiles at you as you look down.
"Hey, you okay?" You look up at Draco.
"When I first went in the room of requirement yesterday, I cast a charm on the door. And it blocked out anyone who didn't really care about finding me. And it let everyone in, but Harry." You choked on the words and looked up at Draco. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.
"He's too engrossed in Cho, to even think about his bestfriend. Well, I thought we were bestfriends, but even you seem to be a better friend than him, and before this we never even... Talked..." You trailed off, and turned slowly to him.
"So what's different now?" You asked slowly. He looked away.
"I guess, for once I had the guts to talk to you, and, without being a git because Potter was there. And you needed someone." You smiled and sat down, gently grabbing his hand and bringing him down too. You rested your head on his shoulder without letting go of his hand.
"Well then, I'm glad Harry's not here. Because you really are a git when he's around." You giggle cheekily, poking him in the cheek. He chuckles and rested his head on yours. You look down sadly.
"They're all gone. Because I got too close to him. And now I'm not sure we're friends at all. They're all gone. For nothing." Tears threatened to leak from you eyes. Draco growled and sat up. He lifted up you chin and and made you look at him.
"The only reason they are gone is because You Know Who is scared. He wants to break you, drag you away from the fight. But they are not gone for nothing. They are gone, yes, but they haven't gone anywhere. They are in you heart, and asong as they are, they're alive, to you. You're what matters now. And I'm not going to let anything or anyone else hurt you." He trailed off in a whisper. You stared at him. His hand that had been holding up your chin had moved to your cheek. You didn't know what to say. You stared in his eyes, getting lost in it all. Suddenly you grabbed his collar and pulled his lips onto yours. His hands travelled down to your waist, yours round his neck, you hands running through his hair. His lips moved slowly, gently on yours. He started to get more eager, his tongue running along the top of your upper lip. You melted into him, as a torchlight brought you suddenly back to reality. You jumped alert and turned to the origin.
"I'm glad to see you smile again, Miss Y/L/N, but I does seem to be alittle pst curfew, and I don't think you want to be running into Mr Filch now, do you? Dumbledore held up the lantern. You nodded and stood up quickly, Draco grabbing you hand and hastily running back Hogwarts. You ran through the castle quickly till you came to the point where your paths divided.
"I'll see you at breakfast." He smiled. You giggled.
"Not if I see you first." You kissed his cheek and let go of his hands, running up the corridor to a very annoyed portrait.