Deceit x Goth! reader part 2

Uhm, this maybe the last time im gonna write something like this in this book. But

Warning: heavy making out and grinding

Author POV

Janus was starting to be a daily customer like Remus was. But it wasnt for the other "babes" as remus called them, it was for you. You were absolutely enchanting to him. Your half black and half (h/c) hair, your makeup, your piercings and dont get me started on the outfit you use for your uniform. You wore a simple black shirt, a spiked collar, a black leather skirt and oh boy some tight black thigh highs. Janus's eyes would always look at your thighs, the skirt was just short enough to see the plush skin peaking out.

Reader POV

The bell above the door went off and i looked at it. Its Janus and remus, as usual. I smiled.

"Hi guys, follow me to your table" I said, starting to walk to the table. I shivered gently as I felt eyes on me, there Janus's there always Janus's. They both sat down and I pulled out my notepad.

"What will it be?" I asked.

"Two black coffees. Some blueberry pancakes" Remus says, I write it down. I looked at Janus.

"What will you have?"

"Hell have you" Remus joked, snickering.

"Ill have chocolate chip pancakes" He says. I nod and write it down, walking to the back and handing the slip to Virgil. (I added myself in this one, cause i wanna work at goth ihop. And yes, i did name myself after Virgil) he took it and read it, nodding at me.

"So that Janus guy. Seems to undress you with his eyes" Virgil said, looking at me as he cooks.

"I know. Thats the first time anyones ever looked at me like that" I gushed. He laughed.

"Wish i was you. People take one look at me and its just scared eyes" he jokes. I smile.

"You should try and find people to date. With your polyamorous ass it should almost be easy" I said, crossing my arms.

Timeskip

I walked out of the Ihop and bumped into someone. I looked up and seen Janus.

"You waited for me?" I asked.

"Yep. Its not really safe to walk alone at night, even if you do look scary" He chuckles. I shiver gently at his voice.

"Your right. But now your gonna know where I live" I pouted.

"Oh you'll be fine. Its not like Im gonna murder you" He said. I giggled. We started walking in the direction of my house. He grabbed my hand gently and I blushed, looking at him. His face was slightly red.

"Its to keep you extra safe" He says.

"You sure? Kinda feels like your flirting with me" I said. He blushes more. We make it to my house and i hug him.

"Thank you Jan. Your nicer than you seem" he hugs me back. His fingers go under my chin and lifts my head up, kissing me softly. I blushed but kissed back.

Author POV

The kiss quickly got heated, with Janus's hand looking for the doorknob of your house. He got the door open, shoving his tongue in your mouth. You moan gentlys, trying to keep up with the kiss. He pins you to the wall, closing the door with his foot.

"J-janus" you gently moaned as he rubbed your hips. He looks at your face, pulling away from the kiss and starting to kiss your neck. You shivered gently, moaning. He picks you up and walks over to your couch and sits down, putting you on his lap. He starts kissing you again, moving your hips to get you to grind on his leg. You moaned more at this, starting to grind on your own. He starts trailing kisses down your chin, lifting your head up to kiss near your adams apple. He goes down to where your collarbone was, he moves your collar out of the way and bites down. You moaned loudly and started grinding harder.

"J-janus~ oh f-fuck" You moaned. He smirks and chuckles.

"Such a horny dog you are (Y/n)" He teased. You blushed. He pushes you down on the couch and starts grinding on you, you moaned more, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"God (Y/n)" he groans in your ear. Just as your about to say his name back, your door opens.

"(Y/n). Oh my god!" Your roommate shouted. You gasped and sat up, basically pushing Janus off of you.

"Oakley! Its not what it looks like!" You said. She crosses her arms and looks at you with a "oh really" look.

"Looks like you were about to get fucked on our couch" She sasses. You blushed brightly.

"Im sorry" you muttered.

"Its alright darling. Just text me next time you start getting freaky" She laughs.

So im very embarrassed now. I havent written a smut or lime in a while and now my face is a nice red. I look alive lmao//

 I look alive lmao//