Nonbinary Virgil x Trans reader

Just fluffy fluff!//

Author POV

Virgil sat near the TV, their chocolate brown eyes fixated on the disney movie on the screen.

"Virge, Im home!" You shouted, scaring poor virgil. They jumped a few feet in the air, holding their hand where their heart is. They looked over at you wide-eyed.

"Oh Im sorry baby, I didnt mean to scare you" You said, walking over to them.

"Its f-fine, just knock or something before entering" They muttered.

"Virge, I hope you do realize. I live here, its kinda weird to knock at your own house" You giggled causing Virgil to blush.

"C-can we cuddle?" They asked, looking at you hopefully. You stretched gently.

"Yeah, just let me get in more comfortable clothes" You said, smiling. They nodded and went back to watching their movie. You jogged up the stairs, entering your guys' room, you grabbed some old pajamas that your tall partner let you have and put them on. You sighed in relief as you were finally out of that suit, running your own business sounds fun but its so much tiring work. You didnt bother buttoning up the chest, seeing as you had nothing to hide up there. You walked back out, gently closing the room door and walking back down the stairs. Virgil looked at you and blushed.

"Ah! Y/n!" They shouted, looking away in embarrassment. You chuckled.

"I got nothing to hide honey bunny" You stated, they playfully glared at you. "Now we cuddling or not?" They nod and stand up, walking over to you. They hug you, nuzzling your hair.

"My handsome baby" They muttered. You smiled widely, a light blush coming onto your cheeks.

"My lovely baby bear" you cooed, smiling. They blushed more, releasing you and laying on the couch. You looked at them and layed on top, sighing in comfort as you finally get to relax. They kiss the top of your head, a small content smile on their face.

"Hey virge"

"Hm?"

"I love you" They smiled more.

"I love you too"

"Yay" you nuzzled their chest, slowly drifting off. They hugged you close, also nodding off. You both eventually fell asleep, happily in each other arms.

Me being happy that I finally updated something//