T H E F I R S T N I G H T

This story will be taken place from when Jina first joined BTS.

The day after Jina got the amazing news she had to move into the dorm with the boys and she was quite nervous about it. She had the whole day to pack then 6:00 pm rolled around and it was time.

I grabbed my phone and called Jin Oppa. That word sounds weird but it's proper to say so I have to. "You ready?" I heard when he answered. "Yes. Please pick me up"

"On our way" the called ended and I sighed. I grabbed my luggage and waited outside by the entrance of my small crummy apartment .

It was still a rainy day like yesterday and it still made me smile. I wore an oversized sweatshirt and some ripped jeans.

I saw A black van pull up right in front of me and I saw Jin oppa come out. "Let me take your luggage." He asked.

"It's fine I can take it." I said. "Are you sure" he looked at me then my luggage. I nodded. I would've been skeptical too my luggage was big and full and I looked weak but I'm pretty strong.

I put my luggage in the trunk and with Jin help close it. I was too short to close it. He looked at me with a smile and I looked back. "Is something wrong Oppa?"

"You don't need to call me or the others oppa." He chuckled. I breathed out and thanked him. "I don't like the word oppa for some reason" I admitted. "That's fine"

Jin opened the door for me and I saw all the guys looking at me.  "H-Hi" I stuttered. I mentally scolded myself but sat down on an empty seat.

The way to there dorm was apparently an hour away. I plugged in my headphones and looked out the window until I felt a tap on shoulder.

I jumped a bit and turned my head to face Taehyung. "Yes Taehyung?" I asked politely. "You can just call me Tae but I was wondering if I could listen to some music?" He asked.

I smiled slightly and gave him an earbud. I continued to watch the view outside but suddenly felt tired.

I didn't realize that sleep took over my body causing me to land on taehyungs shoulder.

Taehyung p.o.v
I felt some weight on my shoulder and saw Jina peacefully sleeping on my shoulder.

"Hey kookie" I called for the boy behind. "Yea hyung?" He asked. "Pass me the extra blanket in the back of the car please" I asked.

"Here" he gave me the puppy printed blanket and I made sure to cover both me and Jina. "She's asleep?" Hobi whispered. I nodded

"What do you think about having her in the group?" Jimin asked before he continued. "Personally she seems like a great addition."

"I've seen her train before she's fantastic. She's a lot better then the other trainees and she's the only girl in the whole company." Namjoon agreed.

"I feel bad for her."  We all look at Yoongi in confusion. "What do you mean Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"Think about it. She's the only girl training with males. She said her family was abusive and went to jail. She's been a trainee since she was 12!" He whisper yelled. "She lived a hard life"

I look at the sleeping girl.she seems so peaceful but when she's awake she seems afraid. "Were almost home in a bit do you think you can carry her Tae?" Hobi asked me.

I nodded. I soon saw the security guard at the entrance of the dorms and started to remove the blanket.

I folded it up and gave it Jungkook to put it back in it's place. When the car parked i unbuckled Jinas seatbelt and slid my hand under her back and legs.