𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You can't do shit to her. You know why? Even though she might be human, she's inhumanly a hundred times stronger than you'll ever be." Elliot chuckled with a smirk while standing beside Lazarus' shaking figure with a bloody sword in his hands, making Jacqueline snort in response.

"Let's see it then, how strong can you really be my Queen." She challenged me without remorse, before summoning a new demonic animal exactly in front of me without a warning while using me as a shield to save herself, making me shriek before I kicked it in its jaw in a counter attack before it could touch me, causing it to fly to the other side and collapse.

"Take that! You coward." I scoffed while still struggling, making her smirk mischievously.

"You survived the poison huh? I wonder why..." She trailed off before settling her eyes at my mate.

"It appears that your human mate survived the wrath of corelia and even saved your brother's bitch in the process, how lovely." She taunted while choking me even harder.

"Did I mention I destroyed your whole stinky lair too?" I snickered after taking a vigorous inhale through her clenching our my neck, making her eyes go dead before her hand wrapped around my neck even more to tighten her hold.

"You're going to regret that, you mutt," She literally spat in my face with her saliva, while I did the same to her to make her close her eyes in disrespect, making her growl in silence before glaring at fuming Lazarus.

"Do you know how a woman can survive corelia darling?" She asked innocently, making me freeze at her question while I went into my train of thought.

You don't get to call him darling you bitch—

Actually wait—

"I don't need to listen you, let her go, that's a fucking order." Lazarus scowled calmly after letting his beast scan me up and down in worry, not seeing that many injuries, causing his Adam's apple to bop up and down as he took a large gulp.

"So you don't know. Aww, poor darling, tsk tsk tsk. Looks like someone over here has been a cheater." She giggled in my direction, making me look at her weirdly after digesting her words.

"Excuse me? Hello? Umm...you accusing me of cheating? Says a cheap two fanged tiny bat." I rolled my eyes.

"Let her fucking go—"

"SHUT UP AND STAY QUIET. Listen carefully.." Jacqueline taunted after nodding at my figure, while I stared at her weirdly again before continuing to struggle.

"Do you heart that? That...echoing heartbeat?" She continued.

"What are you talking about?" I sneered in confusion while trying to remove her hand from my neck.

"Wait.." Cynthia widened her eyes after shoving a bad creature off of her leg before looking at my whole figure, and all the guards did the same, listening to air attentively to observe something in the silence.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!" I boomed to interrupt their moment, before everyone gasped at something.

"W-What..there's no way.." Luther trailed off.

"WHAT?! Enlighten me please!" I groaned while kicking her thighs even more.