Love/Hate Relationship

Izaya's POV
So, Shinra decided that I am so-called'mentally unstable ' or whatever,  and Shizu-chan agreed,  that traitor! So I have to write about my relationships with others to find out how I got my so called'god complex'.

I already did Shinra's and Celty's, now for my traitor boyfriend.

Shizu-chan. He's usually (at home anyway) so calm and relaxed, unless I annoy him. Which happens a lot. It is completely parallel to my ever hyper and jumpy personality that I usually have.

In fact, Shinra once said that it's crazy that we could have stayed together for a week, let alone a year!

But I love our amzing game. One where we drive each other up a wall, but loving each other to death anyway. It's a game I've never played before,  a game called ' Love'. A game that has driven me to some dark places that you pulled me out of.

During our occasional fights, we push each other rather far, and I do have to admit that it can be rather scary,  watching the one you love trying to kill you, but I'm used to it, it's been years.

I know how one night,you were really angry, you stopped throwing stuff and simply said, 'I'm done'. You disappeared for weeks after that. That drove me to extremely dark places, and without you to help me out, I got lost and started listening to what those voices in the abyss wouod say.

During the time you were gone, I called you at least once a day,  telling you that I love you and need you. Except, being me, who is apparently menatlly unstable,  I laugh when trying to explain what I did to myself. You, of course, thought I was making a sick joke. And yelled, calling me things like 'sick bastard' and 'crazy asshole' before hanging up.

That night, the voices led me to doing more. I almost died,  but you came home finally and ruined everything I had planned.

You admitted to loving me, and that, though, I am an ass, you wouldn't know what to do if I weren't around. 

You once again saved me. You grabbed me from the darkness and pulled me into your loving arms.

I love you, you may try to kill me sometimes, I may try to kill you sometimes, but we love each other,  and that's all that matters. And I wouldn't change our love/ hate relationship for the world.
~Izaya

A/N So hey! I got the ideafrom a song called 'Shut Up and Kiss Me' and just couldn't resist! Love you guys! :o)
                  <3Lizzy