Kitten

A/N My friend just found a stray kitten and named her, Midnight, so that made me think of Shizaya. So here.

Shizuo's POV

I just finished my last client with Tom.

'Finally!' I thought. I continued walking. Until I heard an annoying, high pitched noise. (It wasn't the Flea for once)

I just continued walking. But, it followed me! I walked faster, still fucking there!

Finally I turned around, and I saw a kitten. It was obviously still really young. About the size of a tissue box. But it was very thin.

It had jet-black fur with small patches of white on it's neck and belly. It's eyes sparkling at me. It's so cute! And for some reason, it reminded me of a certain information broker.

Probably the black fur and annoying voice, I chucklwd to myself. Picking the cat up.

After further observation, I found that the cat was a boy. So, I'll call him Iza. That sort of fits him.

I decided to feed him. He looked so sad and hungry. I took him to Russia Sushi, getting a private room. He was so small, sneaking him in was not an issue.

I went into my room and as soon as the waiter left, took the cat out of my pocket, hiding him under the table when our waiter came to take my order, and bring sushi. With 2 glasses of milk. One for me, one for him.

Then I heard one annoying noise I could easily point out. The actual Flea.

"Hi, Shizu-chan! Oh~ and who's this little kitty?" He pet Iza and giggled.

"It's a cat. Leave him alone, Flea" I growled.

"Well, what's this little guy's name?" He scratched Iza's chin and he purred.

"Leave Iza alone. He's mine." I growled. Meanwhile, the flea was feeding Iza ootoro. The cat happily gobbled it.

"So sweet of you to name him after me, Shizu-chan" He giggled.

"I-I didn't" I lied, "His name isn't Flea, now is it?"

He just smirked. And then, he randomly kissed me. WTF!?!?!

I kissed back and that made him smirk. When he finally pulled away. He simply said. "I love you Shizu-chan!" And left.

I sat there a few minutes in shock, before petting Iza.

"Thanks for the luck, Iza" I mumbled, giving him some more ootoro. "I think I'll keep you."

A/N I know it sucks, okay?!?! Just don't be too mean, okay. Bye.
        >3 Lizzy