70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nodded again before he caressed my still flat stomach making me felt ticklish with his touch.

"Yah, the baby bump is not even there yet. You're just tickling me, Jungkook.", I told him as I pushed his hand away from my stomach.

When I let go of his hand, I felt it touching mine again and I can see Jungkook giving me a teasing look on his face. I pulled my hand away slowly but he was quicker to pull me to him before he tickled my back continuously. I tried to run away but his hand was holding my waist tightly making me having trouble to free myself from him.

"Jungkook, stop! Don't tickle me!", I shouted at him as I tickled his hand back in revenge. "Jungkook, please!", I begged him before he finally let go of me.

I ran to the door before he pulled my hand once again.

"Honey...", I called him as I turned around to see him smirking. "Please don't...", I said before he raised his other hand ready to tickle me but I pulled my hand quickly to get away from him. Then, I opened the door seeing him trying to chase me again. "No, Jungkook. I said...no..", I stopped when I saw who were at our living room.

Jungkook gave me a back hug as everyone was looking at us silently.

"Eomma, appa...", I said while I tapped on Jungkook's hands to let me free from his hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah...you look well.", Mrs Lee who is now my mother-in-law said to me as she smiled at us.

"Ye..yeah...I just...a bit tired.", I replied with a stutter as I did not expected to see them here at our house.

"Oh, is it going to be twins again?", my dad suddenly asked making me looked at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and it was followed by the others while our children cheering at their grandpa.

"Appa, the baby is just a month old. We don't know yet if it's twins or not.", I tried to be realistic about the matter.

"You got tired in your first trimester. You fainted, the first time wasn't like this, right?", my mom said to me making me turned to Jungkook to ask him if it is true.

Jungkook just smiled before he shrugged his shoulders.

"The doctor didn't say that but...if it's going to be twins again, why not? I love babies.", he simply answered before he pecked my cheek. "I love having babies with you.", I shuddered at the words he whispered before he went to get Junyoung from my dad's hands.

"Okay, because of your eomma is going to have a little baby for you guys...today halmeoni will cook dinner for everyone. Okay?", Jungkook's mom said making the twins clapped their hands at her plan.

"Eomeonim, it's okay. I still can cook for us all.", I refused to let her cook since she is at my house and she is my guest here.

My mom shook her head and said, "No, Chaeyoung. Today, me and your eomeonim will cook. You just rest, okay?"

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After seeing the twins sleeping at their rooms, I went to our bedroom only to find Chaeyoung not in bed yet.

"Chaeyoung?", I called but I got no reply from her.

When I thought she was in the bathroom, I saw a glimpse of her figure standing outside there at the veranda alone. Slowly and quietly, I made my way there trying to surprise her from behind.

"I know you're behind me, honey.", her words surprised me instead.

A chuckle is all that I could give as I moved faster and put my hand on her waist as I reached her. I put my head on her right shoulder while looking ahead to the moon in the night sky.

The Heartbreaker's Heart Stealer (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara