Chapter 10

The bedroom is filled with indie music and tranquility as I'm casually lying down on my bed eating some sour cream potato chips on one hand and reading some isekai manga on the other. Outside my window is the calming visible purple sky with the sun setting down to give the moon some space to fit in, and the bright colourful neon signs and advertisements shining on my room. Sometimes it's nice to relax on a nice day like this because everyone deserves a break at some point. Maybe not a break that lasts forever, but maybe a break that is enough to refresh the mind of the person.

"Hey Lee, you're muttering again as usual." a semi-deep woman voice interrupts my thoughts, for me to look up to see Bex.

"Oh sorry." I sheepishly apologise, she nods implying that she accepts it. Then she takes a look at my outdated cracked phone.

"Oh buddy, you need an upgrade." she suggests, putting on her glasses, "Urgently."

I sigh, knowing that she wouldn't listen to my protests, so I just sat there. Until she says "We can use the same SIM card for the new phone." I suddenly realise "Oh shit, the U.A might track down my phone and find my location!" "I'll get a new SIM card." I suddenly interrupt. The blonde looks at me confused and surprised. "Oh, for what reason?"

"Because why not?" I say, shrugging. She continues to stare at me, "Meh. I guess that's a viable reason. Alright come on, let's go to the mall."

Me and Bex both go on our mopeds and ride to Westfields where the phone store is. A large force of wind blows against my face as I speed through the road. Suddenly, as I'm waiting for the traffic light to turn green, a group of boys in a black Mazda next to me shout "Do a wheelie!" through the window. I nod at them, and as soon as the light turned green. The front of my moped immediately goes up with my ego being boosted by the cheers of the eshays in the car. I laugh and ride until I head to my destination.

In the mall

After buying the phone, and heavily added with Bex deciding to shop for 'some' clothes. We both decided to both buy some Gong Cha as they always do, and chat about anything really, music, future and guitars. The conversation carries until Bex curiously asks me. "So Lee, you ever thinking about getting a girl?" The question startles me and I start blushing furiously. "U-uh no, at least not y-yet?" I answer. She snickers at me and I get more and more embarrassed.

"Alright stop it. Let's go home, then I can set it up."

Meanwhile in the hotel

It has been a few stressful months since the start of the investigation and it's not looking very good because we have no evidence, no track of Midoriya, nothing. Our reputation as a school is damaged heavily because the public thinks that we don't care and that we're not even trying our best to find him. The situation is so grave that even All Might's famous smile is starting to falter, and that's a bad sign. Everyone knows when All Might stops smiling, it's the end of the world.

"Hey, are you okay?" a stupid looking pikachu asks me.

I look up at Kaminari and silently nod, but he doesn't seem to buy it at all.

"Oh come on, don't give me that. You looked really stressed and down after the meeting." Kaminari says.

"Then why ask the question you idiot?" I thought to myself.

"Look, just leave me alone. I got stuff to do, don't wanna get Sensei pissed off." I retort annoyed.

Yellow hair just rolls his eyes "For a woman who has stuff to do, you're kinda not doing much. But fine." Then he walks away with his hands in his pockets.

"Ugh. He has a point." I silently think to myself.

My thoughts are abruptly cut off by a loud notification ringing through my pocket. I am surprised by who the message is from. It is Lee. I haven't really spoken to him forever since the 'Ice Cream Date' as Mina likes to call it. I'd would say it was a fan Meetup. "Did you want to meet at Rashays?" Hmm, I do have things to do related to the case. But I think it's nice to have a break once in a while. "How about Saturday?" I text back. He immediately replies with a thumb up emoji. I lie down on my bed with my phone on my chest as I sigh in relief. Finally, I can get a break.

In Midoriya's apartment

I lie down on my beanbag and relax as I put my phone on my chest. I didn't think she would respond considering how busy she is. I look out of my apartment window to appreciate the view until I see something in the corner of my eye. The League of Villains.

Dabi's Perspective

We look around the city as people sitting in restaurants, cars and buses stare at us like we were animals in a zoo.

"I can't wait to see Izuku again. If we can find him..." Toga whispers.

"Those U.A are a bunch of idiots thinking we turned over a new leaf. They think that we changed and that we felt sympathy for Midoriya. No, of course. I'm glad those terrorist fuckers did the work for us. So we could have time for ideally more important matters. When we find Izuku boys, we either make him one of us..."

"OR WE KILL HIM."

End.

Hello it has been a while. I'm sorry for the lack of chapters, I hope I get time to write some more chapters and finish the story for you guys. Also, one question. Does anyone play osu! here? And if so, what name and rank are you guys?

From weebrian.