afterstory (1/2)

extra chapter

"Kenma!" Called Kuroo, Kenma looked at Kuroo when he heard his name was called. Kuroo has a obvious grin in his face, and it's obvious that he is planning something again.

Kenma looked at Kuroo with his bored eyes. "What is it again?"

"You're going back to your dorms?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I have something fun for you to do." He smirked as he walked closer to Kenma with his phone on hand, looks like he have something to show to Kenma.

"If it's you suggesting it, it won't be fun." Kenma immediately said.

Kuroo clicked his tongue. "Don't be like that, this will be very beneficial." Kuroo winks and Kenma's face instantly crumbled.

Kenma stayed quiet as he gripped the grocery bag he's bringing. Hinata was still in his class, and Kenma doesn't have his last class, because apparently the professor got sick. He took the time to buy some grocery items for the dorm since they've been ordering fast food this past few days.

"What is it?" Kenma asked.

Kuroo showed his phone to him and saw a tiktok video. "Okay, you know tiktok right? This is kinda trendy in couples, where you ignore your partner for 4 hours. You should try it!"

"And why would I hurt Shouyo?" Kenma asked.

"Just try it! That would be fun ya know! I'm bugging you because I don't have someone to do it with, I'm still alone." Kuroo implied.

Kenma chuckled. "Poor you." He looked at Kuroo with sad eyes. "But I won't still do it."

"I'll treat you, apple pie!"

"You can't bribe me like that, I can buy dozens of it without your help." Kenma said that made Kuroo frowned.

"Well, aren't you curious what chibi is going to do if you ignores him?" Kuroo smirked, still trying to convince Kenma on doing so.

"Why would I be?"

"I'm curious, I guess he would talk to you with his cute expression all the time. Or even try to get your attention, cutely.." Kuroo started elaborating and while doing, Kenma is imagining those things.

Kenma glared at Kuroo. "I really hate you."

Kuroo just smirked at Kenma. "I convinced you by getting you into volleyball with some flowery words, of course I can convince you with this one too."

"Then why can't you convince someone to go out with you?" Kenma shots back.

Kuroo looked at Kenma as if he was dealing some big ass damage. "Sometimes, I don't really get it why are we friends."

Kenma nods. "Me too."

Kuroo looked at Kenma unbelievably. "You're treating me now like this, ever since you got together with that chibi." He dramatically said.

Kenma just shrugged and started walking back to the dorms. There's a lot of students who also took the dorms since some of them actually lives so far away, Kuroo on the other hand didn't took the dorms since he doesn't like sharing a room with just some random people.