27

Hinata and Kageyama are both racing towarda Shinzen's gymnasium where noise of balls bouncing and being spiked and the noise of the friction between the player's shoes and the gym's floor are coming from. Hinata and Kageyama are both fired up and running towards their lives. They had a very hard time just from going to Miyagi to Tokyo. Tanaka's sister is one hell of a driver!

And when they reached the gymnasium, Saeko opened the gym's double doors for them, and without excitement they entered the gymnasium while catching their breaths.

All eyes are on them, some players even stopped playing when they heard the gym's doors opening and revealing the duo who came late.

"Hinata! Kageyama!" Daichi walked towards them with his exhausted eyes.

Sugawara also followed with doomed face. "Ah...we're so glad you're here already.." He stated.

"Uhmm? Suga-san? Did something happened?" Hinata asked, curiously.

"Shouyoooo!!!!" Nishinoya came running with fake tears in his eyes and spreading his arms to come and support his hand on Hinata's shoulder and jump multiple times.

"What happened?" Kageyama asked.

"Well...." Ennoshita averted his gaze. "We kept losing and kept doing punishment.."

Hinata and Kageyama looked at them unbelievably, whose faces are all worn out and almostml dead. They probably did a lot of punishment to make them look like that.

Kageyama looked around and saw some players looking at their team.

"Let's go, we have a match lining up." Daichi said and patted the backs of both of them.

Hinata and Kageyama immediately changed into their practice jerseys and played with the whole team. When they entered the game their team started to move from the bottom ever since the practice matches happened earlier. Maybe the combination of Hinata and Kageyama really helped making their team a little better, but still not good.

The match with Kageyama and Hinata around turned out to be better but still, the whole team still lack power that made them lose to Fukurodani. When their match with Fukurodani finished, they immediately changed opponents and now they were up against Shinzen High.

Hinata and Kageyama played like the usual but both of them was not satisfied with their current skills. Hinata's spike is slowly getting conquered by Shinzen's blocker that made Hinata much more conscious about his spike. Kageyama on the other hand is still thinking how can he develop his toss that will match up with Hinata's speed and how high can he jump and also the timing. They have a lot of things to improve.

While playing Hinata's eyes unconsciously moved towards the different court where Nekoma is playing against Fukurodani.

And Hinata's eyes widened when he saw a very tall man with silver hair aiming to spike Kenma's toss and when he did, Hinata was beyond amaze because of the power that guy holds. He has the height that Hinata doesn't have.

"Oi! Focus!" Kageyama suddenly shouted, making Hinata return his attention in the game.

In the end, they ended up losing again and did the penalty for losing.

It's already night and all the team just finished eating and decided to go to their respective rooms. Hinata laid down immediately and rest his whole body which is so spent doing all those jumps and spiking, specially those penalty they made.

"Hmm? Hinata? You're not going to hang out with Nekoma's setter?" Nishinoya asked while a towel is hanged on his shoulder with Asahi on his side who also has a towel but hanged on his head.