Chapter 11

Jimin's POV
    I wake up in the morning I saw Jungkook hyung sleeping beside me. I remember what happened last night. We watch movie and cuddle like were dating. I remember my surprise to Jungkook but then I saw Jungkook hyung open his eyes I look at him and said.

Jimin: good morning hyung

Jungkook:good morning minnie what time it is now?

Jimin:7:05 I think I need to go and shower now so that I can go to my work now.

Jungkook:youre right I need to go now I think my manager is waiting for me now beacuse my flight is 9:00.

Jimin:hyung it's only 7:06 you can just stay here and wait me until I finished my shower and I'm going to cook for our food.

Jungkook:your really sweet minnie

Meanwhile

I just finished my shower I went in the kitchen and I saw Jungkook hyung cooking.

Jimin:I said I'm the one who will cook not you hyung

Jungkook:but I dont know what will I can and also I want to cook something for you.

Jimin: thank you hyung

Jungkook:btw what did you do that your late to came here??

Jimin:just some stuff

Jungkook:ohh okay

Flashback

    I finished my shower and now I'm packing my stuff beacuse I'm going in Japan too I want to surprise Jungkook hyung so that I didn't tell him that I'm going in his consert. I finish packing and went downstairs.

Back to reality

Jungkook: so I bet your late in your work now.

Jimin:yeah your right

After we finish eating I wash the dishes. Suddenly we hear the door bell rang. Jungkook hyung open it.

Jimin:who's that hyung?

Jungkook:ohh it's my manager

Jimin:are you going now?

I went in the door and Jungkook looking at me sadly.

Jimin: hyung we will see each other again right so don't be sad.

Jungkook:your right I wish your there too but you have a work. I'm going to miss you see you again on 3 days.

Jimin:yes hyung

Jungkook: I'll get going now

Jimin:yes hyung goodbye

Jungkook:good bye minnie

He hug me so tight and let me go when he's manager call him.I wave at him and he wave back.

Jimin:bye hyung

Now I need to get going now and go to the airport. Thank God Jungkook has a private plane so that he wont see me. So my flight is 8:30 and Jungkook hyung is 9:00. Gos I'm so excited now.

Jungkook POV

     I wish he's there. Gosh I already miss him. I'm on my way home now beacuse I need to shower.

When I finished everything now and we go in the airport. Like as always there's a lot of reporters besides me a fans of me and photographer. I wave at them and bow politely. Now I'm inside of my private plane now I look at window and and whisper something.

Jungkook:goodbye for now Jiminie. I want you to know that I love you in a romantic way. I'll make you mine after this concerts.

End of the Chapter