❄Ch. 15: The Secret's Out❄

A/N: The pic y'all are seeing for this chapter is what I think Saito would look like if you were wondering. I don't know if it's art from an anime or game but I liked it for him.

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails w/ bangs

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee, Ice Cream

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

A few days later (Y/N) was seated at Hawks' desk, typing away at his computer as she hummed to the music that was playing on her phone. She spun the chair around once as she put away some files in the cabinet behind her when the phone suddenly rang. She took out an earbud and picked up the receiver to hear the familiar voice of their receptionist on the other line.

"Hello? Chie?" she answered as she pulled out the other earbud.

"(Y/N) there's somebody here to see you," she responded a bit nervously.

This doesn't sound good.

"And who's that?" she asked, picking up on her friend's worry.

"Well, it's um Akira Saito..." Chie finally told her, afraid of her reaction.

Why the hell is he here?

"Tell him I'm busy," she replied, already annoyed that he of all people was interrupting her work.

"Well... I can't exactly turn him away," Chie responded, knowing that she couldn't stand the guy. "He's got an appointment..."

Dammit.

"Alright... send him on up then..." she gave in, wanting this unavoidable torture to be over with.

(Y/N) then left the comfort of Hawks' office to meet the blue-haired male she hated so much. They were going to be the only two people on the top floor today since Hawks was attending an important meeting and all of the other sidekicks were either downstairs working or out on patrol. She walked over to the elevator and waited for him to arrive.

"You've got some nerve showing up at the agency like this. What do you want?" she demanded as soon as Saito got out of the elevator, stepping into the long hallway.

"Tsk tsk my how rude," he said, shaking his finger in her direction. "Is that any way to treat a visitor?"

"You're just a nuisance, nothing more nothing less," she replied with a roll of her eyes.

(Y/N) led Saito through the corridor to one of the empty staff rooms, not wanting this filthy rat to set foot inside Keigo's office. She shut the door behind her as he took a seat at the large table in the center of the room where she reluctantly joined him. Though she sat at the far end since she wanted to put as much distance between them as possible.

"Just cut to the chase already. I rather not waste my time here," she insisted as she drummed her fingers on the table in annoyance.

"Cutting straight to the point, are we? Not even gonna ask me how I'm doing? Fine, it has to do with this," he told her, pulling out his cell phone.