❄Ch. 10: A Night to Remember❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails w/ bangs

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Piles of clothes littered the floor of (Y/N)'s bedroom as she searched for the perfect outfit to wear. She had been digging through her dresser drawers and closet for the last half hour but couldn't find anything she was satisfied with. Looking at the remaining articles of clothing that hung in the closet she saw a black skirt at the very end.

Weird. I don't remember buying this.

She took it off the hanger to examine it more and decided that she'd have to go with it since all the other bottoms she owned were jeans. Although she had gone shopping with Chie the weekend prior, she didn't end up buying much. Most of what she had bought was t-shirts and she was now regretting that decision. All she needed to do now though was choose a blouse from what she had to go with her black flats and skirt.

Thank God everything goes with black. I'm cutting it real close. I'm supposed to meet Hawks at the restaurant in less than an hour.

Finally settling on a long sleeve burgundy blouse with a bow and brooch, she rushed to finish getting ready. After putting her long white hair into a braid and applying a little bit of makeup she headed off to the restaurant.

Upon arrival, Hawks was already seated at a table on his cell phone in the far corner waiting for (Y/N). This was the first time she'd seen him out of his hero costume besides that one time back at the modeling studio. Clad in dark blue denim, he wore a white v neck underneath his jacket with some jeans. Well, hero costume or not, he still looked as handsome as ever but she was way too embarrassed to tell him that of course.

There's no need for me to be so nervous right? I mean we've had lunch together plenty of times before, why should dinner be any different?

"Hey, there you here," he told her as soon as she approached him, putting his cell phone away.

"Hiya," she greeted him with a smile, taking a seat on the opposite side of the table, placing her burgundy clutch down next to her. "Sorry I'm a bit late."

"You're good, I haven't been here long," he said as a waitress came by to introduce herself and give them their menus.

"You really didn't have to take me out for dinner," she told the blonde as she opened the menu up and started looking at the different options.

"You won that fight after all," he reminded her as he took a look at his own menu. "Besides, a little motivation doesn't hurt."

While they both glanced over the vast menu, (Y/N) had her eyes on some lasagna, and just as she started going over the items one last time, a group of people was heading their way. More than five men and women crowded the space by the table, holding cameras up in front of them.