❄Ch. 5: Just Getting Started❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite (sounds more like a villain name but I'm just gonna go ahead and go with it lol)

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

I'll probably add more to this later on.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

The sound of the tableside alarm clock going off woke (Y/N) from her sleep as she lazily got out of bed. She made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth before undressing and getting into the shower. After twenty minutes, the cold water was shut off and she made her way back into the bedroom. While drying herself off, she passed by the full length mirror, catching a glimpse of the long scar that ran down the right side of her body.

After she put her undergarments on, she went to her closet, pulling out her hero costume. It consisted of a long, sleeveless, blue coat with a matching hood that reached a little past her hips. White faux fur lined the edge of it as well as the hood. She wore a white long sleeve shirt underneath with blue shorts while on her feet were some white knee-high boots with short heels. Then she brushed out her long, white hair before parting her bangs and tying it into two ponytails.

As soon as she was done getting ready, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an iced coffee out of the fridge. She turned the television on as her cat Nero approached her asking to be fed.

"Alrighty, let's feed ya, little guy," she said, bending down to pet him.

The news report caught her attention though, talking about a villain sighting a few days ago, believed to have been the spiked villain and the little girl from before. The same ones who attacked her and ended up sending her to the hospital.

I know it's barely been a month but they still haven't caught them yet?

As she continued to watch, she refilled the food and water dispensers for Nero. Having been so distracted by the news report, she hadn't realized that she was running late.

Dang it. Looks like it'll just be iced coffee for today.

"Bye Nero! I'll be back later!" she told him as she locked the door behind her.

Fifteen minutes later (Y/N) was walking down the hall towards Hawks' office.

"Good morning," she said as she entered the room.

"Morning. Is that all you're gonna have for breakfast?" he questioned, looking at the iced coffee in her hand.

"I was kinda in a rush this morning," she responded, taking a sip from her cold drink.

"Well you should eat, training's gonna be tough today. Go ahead and take something from there," he said, pointing at the mini-fridge in the corner.

"All right, thanks," she told him, walking towards it and opening it up.

"Seriously? Chicken?" she asked, pulling out a tub of fried chicken.

"Hey, I need food to live just like everybody else," he retorted. "And that's off-limits by the way."