Chapter Seven: True Friendship

Hi everyone! Here's the new chapter of the story. I won't say anything much. Just the usual will be enough. Please comment, vote and share it with the others if you want. I will be very thankful to everyone who are doing this things all the time. I really love reading your comments so please share your thoughts with me alright?! Enjoy reading this chapter!

I dedicate this to my beloved brother  Naruto_Uzumaki_7. I missed you brother!!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“What happened?”, Ichiya was the first to ask. Everyone gathered to the location Hibiki told them to go.

“Looks like a signal was transmitted which is similar to ours”, Sting said.

“What do you mean a signal?”, Lyon asked.

“You see, our wrist straps have a transmitting device so that if we got separated or was taken hostage, we can activate it to send a signal on our teammates to tell them where we are”, Hibiki explained.

“Really? It had that ability?”, some said.

“So that’s why the Council made sure that we keep it with us at all times”, Bacchus said.

“Has anyone lost their wrist strap?”, Jura asked.

“No, this thing is really hanging around our wrist too hard”, Gray said.

“It might even be impossible to take it out”, Juvia agreed.

“It can, if the strength applied together with magic is too much, it will break”, Kagura explained.

“Natsu are you alright? You’ve been very quiet since those guys retreated”, Happy asked his partner.

 “I don’t feel well. My stomach’s been flipping and I’ve been feeling a little edgy. I don’t know why”, Natsu said.

“Did you eat something bad?”, Max asked.

“Maybe because you just wanted to fight those guys so much; I know because I feel it too. Wild!”, Bacchus laughed. 

“So…did you see where that signal is now?”, Rufus asked.

“The signal transmission stopped five minutes ago. It stopped transmitting since then”, Hibiki said.

“What could that mean?”, Wendy asked.

“It’s better if we find out”, Erza said.

“Wait, we can’t just go off because a signal similar to us just appeared. What if it’s a trap that those Galion Alliance plotted?”, Yukino asked.

“Hey geek, show me that transmission”, Laxus said.

“What do you…”

“I just want to see something”, Laxus said. Hibiki can’t argue with him due to fear. He showed his Archive Magic to him. Jura, Kagura, Ichiya and Erza joined in as well.

“This is…”, Kagura initiated.

“So that signal started fifteen minutes ago and stopped ten minutes after that”, Jura said.

“It really is similar to ours”, Ichiya tried activating it and showed the same signal on the screen. “I can smell a strange parfum”

“Where’s the last location that it transmitted the signal?”, Erza asked.

“It should be…..”, Hibiki busied himself. “Around here!”, he pointed out.

“It’s on the outskirts of Magnolia”, Kagura said.