Chapter Two: Representatives

Hey guys!!! I know all of you are waiting for an update with this so...good news everyone!...here I am to grant your wishes although I have just a little condition to ask of you....will you please leave me a message in the comment box and share your opinions with me? Anything is fine as long as there's something I can read as feedback. Thank you in advance and enjoy reading this chapter!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Lucy! Let’s go on a job!”, Natsu happily ran towards Lucy.

“Ah, sorry, I have to go to Aclypha”, Lucy said.

“What? Don’t tell me you’re visiting your parents again”, Happy asked.

“Well...yeah”, Lucy awkwardly smiled. “Then see you guys later!”, she ran towards the door without saying anything else. Natsu and Happy just looked at each other with confusion.

____________________________________________________________

Later that night.....

“Lucy, can I have a minute?”, Natsu and Happy asked when they saw Lucy sitting near the counter.

“Eh? Alright”, Lucy nervously followed them.

“What is it?”, Lucy asked when they were far from the others in a corner.

“Where did you go this morning?”, Natsu asked. Lucy bit her lip a little.

“I told you didn’t I? I went to Aclypha to.....”

“Did you really?”, Natsu asked again with a demanding tone. “Really?”, he repeated.

“Natsu?....”, Lucy looked at him with confusion. “I......”

“Those who will be named, come forth”, Master Makarov announced. Natsu and Lucy were surprised and stopped talking as their attention turned towards the Master. The guild members stood properly and waited for him to say the names. “These will be the representatives of Fairy Tail”

“Erza Scarlet”

“Yes!”, Erza stood in front of the other members.

“Gray Fullbuster”, Gray stepped up.

“Gajeel Redfox”

“Gihee”, Gajeel grinned.

“Juvia Loxar”

“Gray-sama!”, she hugged Gray on the line.

“Mirajane Strauss”

“Wendy Marvell”

“I will do my best!”, Wendy made a man’s pose.

“Laxus Dreyar”, Laxus seriously walk towards the group.

“Natsu Dragneel”

“I’m all fired up!”, Natsu bumped his fist with excitement. He stayed where he is; beside Lucy, waiting for his partner to be called like the usual.

“Lastly, Max”

“EH!”, Max was surprised at him being called out. Cana pushed him to stand beside them.

“What…..”, Natsu looked at Master Makarov questioningly. He didn’t step closer to the chosen group. He looked at Lucy with disbelief. Lucy just smiled at him.

“That is all. You are all dismissed”, Master Makarov retreated.

“Wait Master!”, Natsu look like he was about to complain but Erza and Laxus stopped him.