Chapter Twenty Six: Gildarts versus Sheol

This chapter is dedicated to amazing_grace2020

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"Liz, take that girl to Master Ender", Sheol said.

"What? Weren't we supposed to kill her here before taking her to Master Ender?", Liz asked.

"No. I will be very busy. GO!", she ordered.

Liz nodded and began to move Lucy's container to the next room. The ground crumbled as soon as Liz closed the door.

"I've found you", Gildarts grumbled as he stood in front of Sheol.

"Interesting magic you have in there", Sheol smirked.

"Where's Lucy?", Gildarts asked.

"Dead", Sheol said as she attacked Gildarts.

Gildarts dodged her attacks and crumbled anything that comes his way.

"This woman....", Gildarts' eyes widened when he saw her hands appeared behind him.

He was able to dodge on time but she managed to get a hold of his cape. Gildarts' cape melted and continued like a fire. Gildarts took off his cape completely.

"Melting hands", Sheol showed him her hands.

"Acid?", Gildarts looked at his melted cape.

"Sulphur acid that is so strong, one touch in your flesh will seep through your bones until the part is already gone", Sheol laughed like a maniac.

____________________________________________________________

"Die!", the woman Minerva is fighting attacked again. Minerva made her vanish to another dimension but she returned and continued where they left off.

"You're a very troublesome opponent, I give you that", Minerva sweated hard.

"I'll make you use your magic until you have nothing more to use!", the woman opened a portal again. Both of them leaped on it.

The two fighting women came out and landed on the ground hard.

"Ahhh!", they heard voices.

"Elizabeth are you alright?", Arthur's voice asked.

"Minerva-sama!", Yukino recognized.

"Yukino?", Minerva was also surprised to see her there.

The woman she's fighting smirked and concentrated her magic to Tidus and the others.

"Move!", Minerva shouted.

Yukino, Tidus, Sarina and Arthur are alert and moved out of the way. The wall behind them vanished leaving a hollow space in it.

"Territorial magic", Sarina gasped.

"The same magic as Minerva-sama", Yukino mumbled.

"Get out of here. You're in the way!", Minerva angrily said and attacked.

"No mercy!", the woman shrieked and laughed loudly. "I am Corda, the oppressor!"

Corda concentrated her magic on the floor. The ground crumbled from under them.

"The floor's collapsing! Yukino, brace yourself!", Minerva warned. All of them fell together with the rubbles.

____________________________________________________________