BGC 14:Part 8

(In the kitchen....)

"What has happened since I left? Spill the tea girl." said Bahja as she stirs the eggs.

"In the limo Syd got into a fight with Pay and at the party Tay and Trin got into a fight. We also got kicked out the party because of thier fight." said Zonnique while laughing.

"Damn it! I missed the fights, I wanted to see it!" said Bahja.

"The fights wasn't nothing special, just a little weave pullin', drink throwin', and punches every here and there." said Zonnique.

*They both laugh*

"Girl, hurry with that breakfast!" said Zonnique.

"Don't rush perfection." said Bahja with a giggle.

*Zonnique rolls her eyes*

(Meanwhile in the living room where the Charm members are....)

"I'm bored." said Shania.

"Me too." added Xiamara.

"Did you see that Chanel bag that Zonnique has?" whispers Trin to Pay.

"Yeah. It's really cute." said Pay.

"Im about to take it. That purse is rare, there are barely any out and if there is it costs about 5k." said Trin

"Alright. And me and you can wear it together when you get back home." said Pay.

"Deal. I'm gonna go take it right now and hind it. Make sure you don't tell anyone." said Trin.

"You got my word." replies Pay.

(Trin sneeks upstairs into Zonnique's room and takes her Chanel bag and silently takes it and hids it.)

"Alright I hid it. If they ask you about it, act like nothing ever happened." said Trin.

"Okay."

(Zonnique enters her room to get her phone off the charger when she notices that her Chanel bag is gone)

"WHO TOOK MY CHANEL BAG!" yells Zonnique.