BGC 14: Part 3

"BAHJA STOP!" said Zonnique.

"Bahja let go of her hair!" yelled Bre as she tried to break up the fight.

Bahja took a big grip of Trinity's hair then pulled it really hard one last time and walks away.

(Bahja walks to one side of the room and Trinity goes to the other)

"Bruhh, she just pulled out my damn hair!" yelled Trinity

"Actually, I pulled out your stiff, nappy, cheap weave... to be exact," said Bahja.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" yelled Trinity as she tried to walk up to Bahja but Payton stopped her.

"Why she mad that she got beat up?" asked Bahja while laughing.

"YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME UP! ALL YOU DID WAS PULL MY HAIR! THAT'S A WACK MOVE! YOU DIDN'T THROW ONE HIT!" yelled Trinity

"hahaha, if I would've hit you I would of went home so stop with all that yelling!" replied Bahja

(The Producer enters the room)

"Hey Bahja, I need you to come with me for a second," said the producer.

"Okay," said Bahja as she went down stairs in the living room with the producer.

(In the living room....)

"We need you to go to a hotel until everything gets cooled down," said the producer.

"But why, I didn't hit her and she touched me first." said Bahja.

"I understand but we are just doing this for your safety and so you don't get sent home." replied the producer.

"Alright." said Bahja she left the house and entered the van.

(Meanwhile in Trinity's room...)

"Damn, Bahja went to a hotel," said Zonnique as she was talking to Bre.

"For real? Wow. And it's only the first day!" replied Bre.

"I know right! I tried to tell Bahja don't do nothing crazy when we get here!" said Zonnique.

"I'm glad that big headed girl is gone! Thank you Jesus!" interrupted Trinity.

"Naw girl, don't talk about B like that!" said Zonnique.

"Well I don't care she should of never pulled out my hair." replied Trinity.

"But you started it though..." said Bre.

"I DON'T CARE! Stop talking to meeeeeeeeeee!" yelled Trinity.

"This girl is delusional, come on Nique lets go down stairs." added Bre.

(Zonnique and Bre exits Trinity's room and goes down stairs)

"You guys going out to that party with us tonight?" asked Syd to Zonnique and Bre.

"Yeah," said Bre.

"Okay the other girls are coming too." replied Syd

(The girls all start getting ready for the party)

(Syd, Tay, Ari, Zonnique, Bre, Shania, Xi, and Autumn are all sitting down on the couch in the living) 

"Where is Payton and Trinity? Why they taking forever?" mumbles Ari.

(A few minutes later.... Payton and Trinity comes down stairs and they all go outside and get inside the limo to go to the party)