BGC 14: Part 1

Bahja's Point Of View

As I was in the limo, I started to get exited. I was going to live in the bad girls club house! My plan was to stay true to myself and don't let these other little tricks phase me. I want to stay close with my girls Zonnique and bre and meet new people along the way. BGC 14 will the best Bad Girls Club season.

The limo came to a stop and there was the house. It was big and beautiful. I entered the house and realized that I was the first one there. I sat on the couch and waited for the other girls to arrive.

Trinity's Point of View

I was in the limo with all the rest of the charm members; Xiamara, Payton,  Autumn, and Shania. I heard that OMG was going to be in the house so I was pretty excited, but I heard that Bahja got a smart mouth so I need to keep an eye on her. I was ready to make the house turnt, I'd even stir up a little drama if I needed to.

Finally,  the limo stopped and we was there. The house was really big, it looked like it had about 20 bed rooms! I entered the house and saw Bahja sitting on the couch. She was wearing a crop and high waisted paints. The pants was cute but the shirt had to go, I thought to myself. Me and the girls all gave her a hug and just chatted it up until the other girls came.

Tay fromN'lyss Point Of View

I was just sitting in the limo with Ari, Syd, Bre, and Zonnique, I was excited to know that OMG was going to be in the house because they are one of my favorite girl groups.

"Hey girl your outfit is cute" said Zonnique.

"Thank you, so is yours,"  I replied. Zonnique was a pretty girl, she had brown medium sized hair and blue eyes. I don't know if they was her natural eyes are contacts but it was still cute on her. She was nice but I knew that she was a rich girl because both her parents are successful in the music industry. 

"Girlllllll did you know that Charm is going to be in the house?" said Ari

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes! One of the producers told me." Replied Ari.

"Damn, I gotta live with  thots for three months." said Tay as she rolled her eyes.

"Who are thots?" asked Zonnique.

"Trinity and kind of Shania" replied Tay.

everybody in the limo laughed.

"How are they thots?" Asked Zonnique.

"The stuff they do is just things that thots do." said Tay.

Then the limo came to a stop. And the the girls all entered the house. Everyone gave each other hugs and talked for a bit. Then they all went upstairs and choose their rooms. Shania, Trinity, and Payton all chose the biggest room and Trinity chose the biggest bed.

Meanwhile in OMG's room...

"How the hell do they get the biggest room when I was here first?!" said Bahja as she sat down on her bed.

"First come first serves" said bre as she unpacked her stuff.

"True but still, I deserved that room and that big bed!" complained Bahja.

"It doesn't get that deep" said Zonnique while laughing.

(Trinity enters the room)

"Why are you crying over a stupid bed?" asked Trinity

"Ain't nobody crying, get out of here with all that" replied Bahja.

"I just heard you crying over a stupid bed like it's not that serious." said Trinity

"GET OUT MY ROOM WHY IS YOU HERE!" said Bahja as she pointed to the door.

While trinity was leaving she purposely spilled her drink on Bahja's clothes that were on the floor and left their room.

"DID SHE JUST..." said Bahja

"Bahja chill, don't get sent home on the first day" replied Zonnique

"Oh hell naw, some shit bout to go down she got me messed up to the max" said Bahja as she exited their room.

Bahja went into Trinity's room, took the sheets off her mattress  and dragged the mattress down stairs. She opened the back yard door and threw Trinity's mattress in the pool.

***Hey guys I'll try to update this story more often but go read my other story named "Gone" . Make sure you vote, comment, and follow me on here. K thanks (: ****