Mini Prolouge

Ricky and Nini were in her room, just hanging around.

"Do my feet stink," Ricky asks. "Because I feel like my feet stink."

"No..." Nini answers. "A little. I think it's cute." She kisses him.

"And that is why we work."

"Check your Instagram," Nini told him. He looked at her confused, yet excited.

He opened Instagram. "Um... Happy almost 1-year anniversary baby!" says the first video when he opens the app. "I uh... wrote this for you." The Nini in the video starts playing her ukulele.

"What is this," Ricky says playfully.

"Just watch it I made it for you."

So much has happened, think of what we've done in the time that the Earth has traveled round the sun.

As the song went on, there was a mini montage of moments they had together. Ricky keeps looking at her with a small smile.

Like the way that we flow. Like the way that we go. And I love, I think I kinda ya know.

Ricky's face dropped. The video continues.

I can't help dreaming of you. Guess I'm saying I don't not love you. Ya know, ya know, ya know.

"I do Ricky," Nini tells him. "I love you."

He looked at her. "Oh."

"Oh?" she is confused.

"Yeah um... it's just... that's a... really big thing to post online."

"Oh." Ricky gets a notification .

"Look um... I've been thinking," Ricky begins. "You're gonna be out of town for just like a month, right? And there's probably no reception in the woods. Maybe we should just like... chill for a minute. Ya know. Like, take a temporary pause?"

"A... pause...Yeah no I get that."

"I should... it's my mom. She's been out of town working. I'll text you."

She nods. He leaves her room. Nini's face drops. She is about to cry.