Christmas

Lazily, you reached over the bed, expecting to feel Justin's warm body nuzzled against yours. Instead, you were met with the comforter. You opened your eyes and groggily scanned your surroundings. You were sprawled out on a bed, half covered with the comforter.

Justin suddenly burst into the room, Jazzy and Jaxon trailing behind.

"Wake up, it's Christmas!" They yelled, bouncing on the bed excitedly.

Jaxon reached over and kissed you on the cheek. You giggled and returned the kisses. Jaxon always had a thing for you, even though he was five. Like his older brother, he was a terrible flirt.

Justin handed you a thick sweater, fuzzy socks and patterned leggings. It was tradition in the Bieber household to wear ugly sweaters and fuzzy socks on Christmas day.
( Authors note: Idek if that's a real Bieber tradition, I just made it up 😋 )

Five minutes later you were all crowded into the living room with Jeremy and his wife, Jazzy and Jaxon, Pattie and her parents and Justin's entourage.

"Okay, let's unwrap the presents!" Pattie clapped her hands, gesturing for the kids to start. It was always youngest first, sadly.

Jaxon took his time unwrapping, shaking the present and feeling the soft material. Eventually, he got it open.
"Batman outfit!" Jaxon yelled, jumping up and down.
Jazzy got a pink quad bike, courtesy of Justin and you.

Everyone else opened their gifts and purposely let you and Justin go last.

"Y/N I swear if you got me a Starbucks coupon again..." Justin shook his head, remembering the last year when you got him a bunch of Starbucks coupons.

"I can't promise that I didn't." You chuckled, and handed him the two presents you got him.

Justin opened the first present, to see a basketball with the Miami Heat players' signatures scrawled all over.

"You little angel!" He muttered, and hugged you, kissing your face multiple times.

"Wait until you see the next present." you laughed, and handed him a larger present.

He stared at you in confusion and opened the present, to see a collection of Calvin Klein jeans that had a sticky note on it saying "Pull up your jeans Justin :)".

Everyone in the room broke into laughter, watching as Justin pouted in frustration.

Four mountains of wrapping paper later, you got to unwrap your presents. Strangely, there was nothing underneath the tree. Pattie got up and brought in three boxes on a dolly, which Scooter pulled.

You gasped, and attacked Justin with kisses.
"Open them Y/N.." he whispered, and handed you the boxes.

You carefully opened the first one and saw two pairs of Dre beats - one red, one sky blue. You had wanted these ever since the new editions came out.

"You guys, I'm gonna cry..." your voice cracked as you gave everyone in the room grateful glances.

They all laughed, and urged you to open the next box.

The box seemed quite empty and you secretly hoped it was the new Jordan's. Carefully and painstakingly slowly, you pulled open the box flaps, and saw the iPhone 6 laying there, basking in it's own majestic glory.
But this was no regular iPhone. It was coloured a beautiful shade of pink, and had your name engraved on it in cursive writing. It already had the same apps as your recent phone, and a range of covers from the Beyoncé collection.

"Do you like it?" Justin asked, rubbing your thigh.

You nodded, unable to speak due to massive shock.

"There's one more left..." you whispered, and stared at the last one. It was rectangular and quite thin. The only thing that came to mind was a television or laptop, and you already had plenty of those.

Justin opened it for you, since you were still recovering from the iPhone shock. He pulled back the last piece of paper to show a massive turquoise bulletin board, covered with photos of you and Justin. In the corners were empty spaces for new pictures, and strapped to the corner was a camera.
You loved photography and only owned one ancient camera. For ages you wanted a new one but didn't have enough money.

A loud "Awwwe" escaped everyone's lips and you blushed, thanking The Lord for your chocolate skint one as you hid your face in Justin's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N come and set the table!" Patties mother or Nana as you called her, said from the dining room.

You pocketed your phone that you were obsessed with and strolled over to Nana, taking a handful of cutlery from her and placing them on all 24 seats around the 6 tables that had been pushed together and covered with a tablecloth.

Five minutes later the roast turkey was put in the centre of the table, adorned with vegetables and a serving of gravy.

You took your place next to Justin and Pattie, and held hands with your neighbours, bowing your head as Nana said Grace.
You muttered amen and silently whispered thanks to God before picking up the knife and cutting out portions for everyone. Nana and Pattie also got up, offering stuffing, vegetables, gravy and mashed potatoes.

You finally served yourself and say back down. Justin leaned towards you.

"Thank you for being the best fiancé ever Y/N, I couldn't have made it through this year without you and I'm looking forward to next year. Merry Christmas babe." He smiled, interlocking your hands and pecking your lips before turning to his food.

You sighed happily, and looked around the table at the smiling faces. You could honestly say that God had blessed you with such amazing people.

-----------

Hello! How did you like this one? I loved writing it, I can't wait to read how you guys react to it!

Anyways, so today I got my first hate message and it was a private message from this girl ( I can't say her username ) and she was all like "your books aren't even that good, you should just delete your account. Stop telling people to comment, they won't want to." etc.

Do I ask too much of u guys? I don't wanna like pressure y'all into commenting or something.

Have you guys gotten any hate over your books? Or am I the only one?

See you soon my loves!

Rahma xxx