His first time at your photoshoot

"Justin I'm leaving!" You yelled up the stairs as you put in your coat. today was the third day of your photoshoot week.

Ever since you were little you always dreamed of being a model and showing off the figure that you had been blessed with.

You and Justin had met at a small gathering that your two managers (who were close friends) had set up. Even when you were friends Justin hated the idea of you showing off your body to the world.

Obviously you didn't let this set you back. You had always been known to fight for what you want.

"Y/N! Where are you going babe?" Justin asked as he ran down the stairs.

"Photoshoot." you dead panned.

"Can I come?" His hazel eyes twinkled beautifully. You couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine. But you better keep your ass in check, my work is important." You warned, leading him into the car.

XxXxX

"Ready Y/N?" Your manager, Celice asked through the door.

You carefully adjusted your top and tamed your hair a bit.

"You look amazing babe." Justin smiled and wrapped his arms around you from behind, admiring you two in the mirror. You pecked his lips quickly, opening the door for Celice and walking out.

"Y/N! So glad to see you, mi amor! You look beautiful darling!" Exclaimed your photographer, a Spanish gay who you loved to bits.

"Same here, Mikael. I love that colour on you, makes your eyes shine." you complimented, positioning yourself in the view of the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, I'm bored." Justin moaned whilst you sipped your water.

"I never said that it would be fun." you answered, fixing your makeup.

You were having a five minute break, and Justin was annoying the heck out of you.

"Why don't you ask Mikael if he has any things you can do?" He pouted, then kissed your cheek and walked off. You
sighed. Sometimes your relationship was more like a babysitting job.

Justin ran into the room again, grinning.

"Mikael said I can dress you in these clothes." he said with a perverted smirk.

Jesus help me, you thought.

----------------

How do u like it? This is the first imagine of mine! It's kind of shitty, I know, but it will get better.

Any recommendations for the next one? Comment or PM me ideas.

Rahma xxx