Chapter 6

Sasha wonders aimlessly through the snow after coming across a mass massacre in Alaska. Not knowing what to do, the lone wolf begins the search for her human sister.

 Not knowing what to do, the lone wolf begins the search for her human sister

"Sasha, report back to us." The wolf lets out a whine as its ears start to heat up. "Sasha."

The wolf's panting is the only thing than can be heard as the familiar sense of danger begins to surround it.

"Sasha, it's Lola." Sasha whines. "What's going on?"

Lola starts hacking into the satellite as it becomes evident that Sasha is in danger.

"Shit." Lola curses. "Where's Dove? We need Dove, she is the only one who can get Sasha to switch back to human."

"I'll go." Captain America offers but Lola shakes her head. "I'll sedate her and bring her back."

"She isn't alone." Lola turns her screen so that the other adventures can see that the lone wolf is being followed by some type of darkness. "SASHA RUN!"

...

Sasha emerges from the water with a loud yell which captures the attention of all the Avengers who immediately crowd around her.

"Sasha."

"SASHA!" Dove practically jumps in the boiling hot tub which starts to scald her skin

"SASHA!" Dove practically jumps in the boiling hot tub which starts to scald her skin. "What happened?"

The other watch in disbelief as Dove's skin begins to heal itself. They were all aware of her ability but to see it up close is truly something to see.

Tony Stark steps forward, "You can play catch up in your own time. Where is the stone?"

"It's gone." Sasha croaks before falling back into the water.

---

My lips stretch into a smile the second that I see Luxe Lopez walking up to me with Michael b Jordan. I am not the biggest fan of Michael after finding out what he did to Luxe. If I was Luxe, I would have left him for good but I'm sure that Luxe knows what she is doing.

"Luxury." I stand to my feet and my arms shortly find themselves wrapped around her. "God I've missed you."

Luxe tightens her grip around me.

"It's been a while." She lets out a small sigh. "Just be nice to Michael please, I just want a peaceful dinner."

"I'll try." I mutter as we pull away before turning to Michael with a fake smile on my face. "Michael."

"It's nice to see you Violet." He offers me a small smile.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'm sure you guys already know this handsome man behind me." I turn back to Chris who is standing behind me with an adorable smile on his face.

" I turn back to Chris who is standing behind me with an adorable smile on his face

"Nice to meet you, Chris." Luxe smiles as she pulls Chris in for a brief hug. "I'm Luxe Lopez."

"Oh I know." Chris smiles at her. "It's pretty hard not to know you when you are on every billboard. Your last album was beautiful."

Luxe' smile grows, "Thank you."

Chris and Michael greet eachother like friends do.

"You guys are practically matching." Luxe points out as we take our seats. 

"Haha." Chris laughs. "I think Michael wears it better than I do."

No, he doesn't.

After we've ordered our food, we speak about the current events in life. There is always something going on in the world and I love how Chris is always educated on certain matters.

When our food has arrived, I find myself warming up to Michael and we end up having a pretty good dinner. I'm not comfortable around him but I am willing to move forward.

"Now that wasn't so bad." Chris says as he throws his arm over my shoulder. "You was stressing for no reason."

"So much has happened." I rub my lips together. "I was worried that I would say the wrong thing or make Luxe hate me."

"She's a strong woman." Chris mutters as he pulls my body closer to his as we near his car. "So are you."

 I laugh at he twirls me around.

"I wish I could spend the night but I have an early call time tomorrow." Chris groans as he pulls me into his arms. "I won't be able to see you for a week."

"The next time we see eachother, we'll be in Georg--" Chris cuts me off with his lips and I sigh as I melt into his arms.

---

"She's so gorgeous." I tell Luxe as I watch Maya walk towards her toy box which is situated several feet away from us.

"I know." Luxe smiles softly as I turn back to her. "She's a dream."

"How have you been doing?" I quietly ask. "I haven't heard from you in some time."

"I've been fine." Luxe looks at her daughter. "I've just been focusing on being a mother and just trying to mentally be ok. These last few months have been difficult and I'm still trying to process the fact that I'm still alive."

Not long ago, Luxe was diagnosed with an unidentified illness and it shocked the world when she fell into a coma. The whole thing left me shook and it definitely changed my perspective on life.

I almost lost one of my bestfriends.

"It's nice to see you dating somebody like Chris." Luxe smiles at me. "I thought you was going to be single forever."

I let out a laugh.

"Why did you think that?" I ask as she lays her down on my lap.

"You've always been so career based and you have never ever spoken about settling down." Luxe responds and our eyes both go to Maya. "Hell, I didn't think that I would get to experience any of this."

"Don't take offence." Luxe looks up at me. "But was it worth all the pain and stress?"

Luxe smiles softly as she turns to face her daughter, "It was and still is worth my life. Meeting Michael was by chance, I knew that I would never get back together with Christian so I wasn't looking to meet anyone. After seeing Michael, I knew I had to have him and I'm grateful because now I have my miracle baby."

I sigh.

"If going through what I did meant that I would have my baby, Maya then I would go through it again for the rest of my life." Luxe places her hand on mine. "I'm not telling you to settle down with Chris but I can see that he is making you happy, don't give up on that."