Chapter 1

Violet: Introducing Madame Galore to AHS 1984

4,000,000 likes ~ 23,091 comments

---

My name is Violet Axele-Vanderwoods, the daughter to the legendary Mel B of the Spice Girls and Retired NBA star James Vanderwoods. I have a twin sister Ivy and we have been the highest earning twins since 2017. My youngest sister Olive broke out into the entertainment industry four years ago and we are now known as the triple threat because we do it all.

Ivy and I have been in the business for two decades which is crazy to say but it is the most rewarding job. We have been able to tour the world, help out those in need and live out our ultimate dreams.

My parents were never together so we never had to deal with a big divorce that split the family apart. Our father would fly out to England every other week while in the NBA until we moved to New York when we were twelve. Ivy and I have a great relationship with our father and he has done a good job of making Olive feel like part of the family since her father passed shortly after her birth.

---

"I'm so excited to finally meet the cast." Olive gushes as we start walking to the Marvel Building.

"Same." I try to calm my nerves down as we approach the door where the paparazzi are currently waiting. We stop to pose for the paparazzi seeing as this is meant to help prepare the world for the next movie.

Back in 2015, Marvel was looking to add more diversity to their films so I was approached with the opportunity to play Monica Rambeau who is also known as Captain Marvel

Back in 2015, Marvel was looking to add more diversity to their films so I was approached with the opportunity to play Monica Rambeau who is also known as Captain Marvel. The only problem was that I would need my own movie but I was already working on a series that didn't give place for me to do other projects.

I must have made quite the impression because Stan Lee still wanted me in the Avengers and he started developing a whole new comic with new characters. Since my sisters and I have been dominating the action scene, we were all cast in the movie which was released in 2018. Thor: Ragnarok was released first because we made our first appearance which then had fans hyped for our movie which was released in December.

Since we didn't get to meet the current Avengers cast besides Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston, they will be introduced to our characters today.

We are instructed to enter the building one by one since they want to get solo pictures. Once we have all entered the building, we are taken the floor where the meeting is being held.

"Please welcome the latest members of the Avengers team; Ivy, Violet and Olive Axele." A man announces as the door is opened, unveiling the entire Avengers cast. We are immediately met with a round of applause as soon as we walk into the room which makes me beam.

Stan Lee walks into the room and an hour long meeting ensues before we are given a ten minute break.

Ivy gives my thigh a squeeze as we speak with Scarlett Johansson who we absolutely adore.

"As you should know." We all turn to Joe Russo, "The Divas movie and comics was released last year. It was a whole new set of characters and setting that was built for these three talented women. Besides the cast of Thor, the rest of the Avenger had yet to meet to the new cast and since Avengers: Infinity Wars is focused on all the Marvel films coming together, this meeting needed to happen."

A small smile grows on my face as our promotional pictures appear on screen. This is the first acting project that I have gotten to work on with my sisters and I'm so blessed to have this chance to do it again.

"The first character that we was introduced to was Ivy who plays the role of Dove." Anthony Russo says. "Dove is the woman who never dies. She is an animal keep and we mean that quite literally. Dove possess the ability to bring animals to her control, she is not a shapeshifter but she has been blessed with cellular regeneration which keeps her looking ageless. For a hundred year old woman, she sure does look young."

We all let out a small laugh and Ivy does a little wave to the cast.

"Olive is the next character that we met and Lola is no average girl. Much like Natasha Romanoff, Lola acts as a lone wolf who is capable of hacking into every database possible. It is revealed that the sisters come from a line of women who have worked for Shield. Lola was the only one to join before faking her death to reband with her sisters." Another image of Olive shows on screen. "Lola is ruthless and is known for working off the record."

"And finally Violet

"And finally Violet." Stan Lee gives me a look which makes me laugh. "She is Sasha. Sasha is a shapeshifter, she possess the ability to shift into any wild animal of her choosing which is where Dove plays a key role. Much like the Hulk, Sasha loses the ability to control herself once shifted which often results in her sister being hurt thus leading to the regeneration. Sasha is not one to mess with especially since she has a quick temper."

I click my tongue as the lights darken in the room as a short fight scene from The Divas is played out on the screen so that the team can see us in our prime.

After the clip is played, we take an hour long break before we are brought back in. We have another two hour meeting where the Marvel team talk us through the upcoming movie, the schedule and the locations that we will be shooting at.

We are not given too much information but we know a little bit about the movie.

"We will see you guys in two weeks." Stan Lee announces as he gives us a smile before leaving with the team.