Chapter 9

Violet: Whatever they say is a pile of shit but hey, I'm getting paid

Violet: Whatever they say is a pile of shit but hey, I'm getting paid. #ad

2,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

I am finally back on set of Avengers, waiting on my call time since I finished getting ready earlier than expected. Ivy is crashed out on the coach since she flew in early today and Olive is shooting a scene with the legendary Benedict Cumberbatch. 

"Knock knock." I look up to see Scarlett Johansson standing at the trailer door, looking as beautiful as always.

"Hey pretty girl." I smile. 

"Can I come in?" 

"Come on in, Natasha." I wink at her and she laughs as she walks into the trailer. "Come over here, Ivy is sleeping on the couch."

When Scarlett makes her way over to me, we embrace for a moment before taking a seat on the chairs

We spend first few minutes catching up on eachother's lives since we don't really spend time together off set. I kind of wish that I had more of a bond with the cast but it is what it is. Outside of Avengers I'm working on other projects which doesn't leave me a lot of free time to socialise with the cast 

"He used to have the biggest crush on you." I tell Scarlett as she brings up the topic of Chris and we laugh. "Were the feelings mutual?"

"I was aware of that since the fans were constantly shipping us but no, the feelings were not mutual." Scarlett fakes a smile. "He is like a brother to me and I can see that he has fallen pretty hard for you."

"I've fallen hard for him too." I sigh. "So, what's the issue?"

"I want to make sure that you have the best intentions at heart because he is a big softy. If you ever hurt him then Chris would never tell us or even think to bad mouth you like others would."

"I won't hurt him." I wrap my arms around myself. "If you are worried about there being other people on the scene then you shouldn't. I genuinely care about him and I would never want to him, not deliberately anyways."