-ONE

(Yes

(Yes. I made that. I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first time ever doing something like that)

"YO WASSUP YOUTUBE WELCOME BACK TO TEATOK SJSKAHA" the three boys yelled at once, while the girl jumped. It felt like her heart had skipped a couple beats and her eyes that were once clear, are now teary. Only one guy noticed, her person. "Guys. Shhhh. Come here little one, come hug your big brother." The three others looked at eachother and said "Oh shit, we're sorry Oak." She looked at them with deep sadness and regret, "No, no. I'm sorry. You do it all the time. I just have to get used to it." Everyone in the room looked at her with regretful expressions, "Bub, it isn't your fault. What happened to you, was terrible. We need to adapt to how you register things inside of your little head,"  The girl then got up and hugged her older brother while tears individually start coming down.

-Oakley's Point of  View-
I start slightly crying into Noah's shirt. The whole thing brought back so many memories. How Conner would hit me, call me a whore, leave for a day, then come back the next begging for forgiveness. I realized that no matter what, I always took him back. I thought he was my person. No. Noah's my person. He's the only one that's been there for me every step if the way. I know I'm hurting him because of how broken I am. I can't help it. "Are you good bub?" I nod my head yes in the crook of Noah's neck then feel him repeat my movements. "Okay guys sorry for the....short break. But we're back!" Josh says. "Yes. Yes we are back." Bryce repeats. "If you guys didn't know, Noah's sister-" "Oakley...my name is Oakley." I say cutting Josh off. "Okay. Oakley's staying here, she's basucally a new member. I would explain why she's here, it's just not my place." Josh stated. "Hii guyssss. Wait- Noah- why is your shirt not on, and Jaden. Y'all don't own shirts...do you?" The guys all looked at eachother. "We do Oak, but we don't like them." Jaden stated. I nod, not understanding completely but still going along with it.

AFTER THE YT VIDEO
After the teatok, the guys all come into the living room. "So, Oak, if you don't mind...do you mind telling us the full story?" Quinton asked Josh hit the back of his head "Ow, dude. The fuck was that for." Josh looked at him like he was a total idiot. "Because dumbass, you can't just jump into conversation like that..sorry Oak." I look between the two and realize that Quinton's only 16, so he doesn't understand fully. "Josh..it's okay. I do need to be completely honest so here I go I guess..."

*Summary of what was said*
(⚠️ TW: ABUSE AND SUICIDE)
Oakleys life hasn't been the easiest especially after Connors death. She likes to keep her private life between her and the others involved in her life. She wasn't like most she was more closed up,keeping her feelings bottled up, she hated having people worried about her. She loved school but when the bullying gotten worse she begged her parents to let her switch especially after her fame grew. Soon after she had met Connor the two instantly clicked he was so sweet and caring he really cared for the girl, they soon started dating. This was Oakley's first real relationship so she hadn't really known what love was,After a couple months the two moved in together. Connor was a great boyfriend that was till he became toxic and controlling,aggressive, physically and mentally abusing the poor girl,calling her horrible names telling her she was useless. The boy would use her for fame and to grow his followers. The girl questioned if the boy loved her as much as she loved him and every time he'd always tell her he was sorry and apologized. Oakley knew these were fake apologies and were to make sure she didn't leave him, leaving him came into her mind but she knew she loved him and that was the most important thing.

She had been coming home from a lunch meeting that she'd begged Connor to let her go to, he knew guys would be there and he didn't want her to go but when he found out her career was on the line he let her go. she made her way feeling something was wrong and she had a bad feeling. Once she arrived home she called for her boyfriend but when she had gotten no response she looked around the house terrified when she saw her boyfriend laying in the bathroom laying next to empty medication bottles. After that afternoon he had died in her arms. She was broken she barely had left her childhood room, she had been staying there because she couldn't live in he told house where he died. So her parents told her to stay at there family home till she figured something out. Her parents soon decided she needed Noah her twin,person,best friend. She was hesitant at first but knew it was for the best.

The boys all looked at her with sorrow in their eyes. Noah came to her and wiped the ooose tears off of her cheecks that she didn't even know were there. He then hugged her and she starts sobbing,  all the guys wrapped the twins in a group hug.

*Later that day*
Oakley was sitting on the couch when two best friends came down the stairs. They seemed to be in an argument....

Ahh sorry for the cliff hanger. I had like 2 days to write this chapter and wirked on it for I wanna say...5 hours. I needed to get it out by midnight, so I don't think it's going to be edited. It's not proofread on my part either. So I apologize if it's bad...but yeah. If you ever feel suicidal. Please call the number (1-800-273-8255) or talk to someone. If you're getting abused, I believe the number is (1-800-799-7233) or talk to someone that can help get you out of that situation. I'm here to talk. Just DM me on my main. But yeah. I hope you stau safe. Wear. The. Masks.

-Subwriter Olivia (bibliotothemax) out