-SEVEN

↳ ੈ·₊˚ ┊
-
O a k l e y ' s
P o v
-
↳ ੈ·₊˚ ┊

"HEY OAK" JADEN said entering my room where i was packing my suitcase, "hey jae whats up" i smile at him and he sits down near me.

"i-i u-uhm look i think y-your really p-pretty and" he starts before clearing his voice, "when you get back from Arizona would you wanna maybe go out with me?" he asks and i smile.

"sure, i'd love to jae" i smile and he nods before hugging me.

"thank you oak" he whispers and i smirk, "your welcome dumbo" i giggle and he playfully gasps.

"so are you taking honey with you?" he asks and i nod kissing honeys head, "i mean she like my emotional support pet i have to y'know" i explain and he nods.

"alright this is us" noah says as we reach our gate, "bye jae,bye josh,bye bryce,bye blake,bye quin,bye anfony,bye kio, did i miss anyone?" i ask hugging all the guys.

"yeah juice" jaden said and i kneel doen to juice before picking him up and kissing his head.

"be a good dog my child" i say to juice before standing up again and jaden takes honey from me, "hey" i groan but he ignores me.

"good bye sweet child of mine" he says kissing honey making her lick his face.

"flight 2308 los Angeles to Arizona is now boarding"

"guess this is it" bryce says and we group hug, "bryce we're coming back in a week" i laugh, "oh, ok see ya in a week" he says and we smile before boarding our plane.

"hey mom" i say hugging my mom, "hi honey how are you feeling" she asks and i sigh.

"i've been doing good i hadn't had a nightmare in 2 weeks until Noah told me about dad" i say and she hugs me rubbing my back.

"c'mere oak" Tatum says and i hug her, "i missed you" i smile and she kisses my head. "i missed you too oakleybear" she smiles.

'OAKLEYBECK' JUST POSTED A NEW PHOTO!

🔘⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

liked by dixiedamelio and millions of others

Oakleybeck, back home with the fam for a while :)
Tagged, noahbeck,tatumbeck,haleybeck

comments disabled

GIRL TALK
heyy! its Mal here so sorry for not updating but we're both really busy with school and i'm moving soon so ive been busying dealing with that BUT make sure you drink water and have something to eat! please stay safe during these tuff times by wearing a mask and social distancing.!

love y'all.! 💞

subwriter Mal,, @-CHANELBABESS out!

Published— Friday, march 12, 2021
Word Count— 442