Prologue

A sword drops to the ground in the middle of the arena... everything is quiet as the crowd stares at the two men in the middle of the ring. One male with strawberry blonde hair stands over a blonde male, a sword pointed to his throat. Both stared at each other expectantly, waiting for the other to make a move.

"I'd like to make a compromise. " The strawberry blonde finally spoke. The blonde eyed him, trying to ignore the blade near his throat.

"What kind of deal?" The blonde tried to move backward, but the strawberry blonde grabbed his arm, and slowly pulled the blonde up, blade still at his throat.

"Let's rule together. With our skills, no one would ever dare to mess with us." The strawberry blonde let go of the blonde, only to hold his hand out. The blonde stared at the hand, his mind racing. Ruling together? Definitely not what he expected to happen when he woke up. Then again, he didn't expect to be the one on the ground either.

The crowd watched, both sides quiet. Some spectators hoped he would say no, in fear that the kingdom would become corrupt and unjust. Others hoped he would say yes, to end this 14 year war.

Then, the silence was broken with one word.

"Deal."----------------------------------------------------Months passed as the two males ruled together. The people lived in fear, each day filled with fights and terror. No one was safe and no one could protect themselves.

Until another male rode into the kingdom, an odd blue mask over his face...

----------------------------------------------------

(Hello and welcome to Three Kings! If you are from the MCYT fandom, I'm guessing you can already tell who the three mentioned already are. If not, well guess you will have to wait till next chapter to find out the first two! Anyways just a few things:

-No ships, completely focused on the characters and the story

-Characters are in the tags (if you want a glimpse at who is supposed to show up) and there will not be an a6d. I already have enough members for The Dream Team side and while I do not hate him, I do not support him.

-There will be death and sacrifice, its just how it is

That's all! I hope to get the first chapter out soon so stay tuned!)