Chapter Five: Falling = Not Fun

"Salazar! String shot!" N cried, as a sticky web wrapped around my leg and stopped my fall. My leg was aching dully from the stop, but it beats being squished. The bird Pokemon swooped in again, landing on my stomach and digging it's claws in as it pecked at the necklace and got my neck in the process.

"Drie!" Iver and Marta screeched, as they leapt down and bit it's neck and wings, making it scream out loud and try to fly away before dropping to the ground and twitching. Officer Annette quickly came and bound the Pokemon before it was taken by her team.

I could feel the blood from my neck dribble down my face and splatter on the ground. My head was throbbing and everything started to look a bit fuzzy as a trampoline was pushed underneath me. I could hear everything around me but it seemed muffled. I could feel myself falling before I bounced on the trampoline a few times before I was carried off and placed on the bonnet of the police car.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" She asked worryingly, as she quickly dabbed my wounds.

"I...I...."

"Can you tell me what happened? Was you pushed?"

"The bird it.... it flew into me and attacked me." I replied, as she writ it down. I could hear the officers talking around me as I picked up on their conversation.

"The Pokemon's got the same markings as the others. I hear there caught by Pokeballs and altered by those crazies that worked for Team..."

"Let's not talk about that, okay? You don't know who's listening." The second man said, staring at me before dragging his friend away.

"Chloe! Are you okay?" N shouted, running towards me before tackling me in a hug and holding me tightly.

"I'm okay." I murmured, as all the Pokemon surrounded me and closed in. I felt safe, but on the edge of my mind I felt..... worried, like I regretted something. But I don't feel that, so how can this be happening? I don't know how, but my vision seemed to be clouding in the corner of my eyes, until it had enveloped my vision, my head was throbbing in pain as I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear it away, but the pain ebbed away and I opened my eyes. All around me was a veil of white, colours pulsating around me with the silhouettes of ..... what seemed to be the Pokemon around me. I looked round quickly, to what I thought was  N and all the Pokemon. They all seemed to be pulsating deep red and a dull blue, almost bordering on grey. It was strange, but I could almost place what it meant. Almost.

Marta and Iver seemed to have a rosy colour around them, as well as Frost and N, but I had no clue what it meant. Was it happiness? No, I think that's the green.... I look far to the right to see the source of the first feelings that started this. It was then I realized that it was the Pokemon that attacked me. It was throbbing extremely quickly, with reds and blues and a muddy brown. Anger and sadness I could get, but I don't understand the brown. My sight started to turn normal again, as the migraine-like pain bloomed in my head. The cloudiness receded slowly as I finally gained my vision back, I winced as the light blinded me.

"For  Arceus's sake, you scared me. You just drifted off and we couldn't snap you out of it." N breathed, coming and sitting next to me on the car bonnet.

"Drie!" Marta cried in agreement, nudging me and curling around me tightly in what I assume is a hug. I patted her tale assuredly,

"What happened?" He asked softly, as I shook my head.

"I don't even know myself." I replied,  as I shimmied off the bonnet and stretched, shaking off my arms and legs. Being suspended in the air while you're being attacked isn't exactly comfortable.

"We should head back to the pokemon centre, I need to get some stuff for this." I said, touching my wounds softly, sending jolts of pain up and down my body. Everyone nodded in their head in agreement, as I tried to walk but ended up stumbling over. I would have landed flat on my face if N hadn't caught me, putting my arm around his neck as we walked to the Pokemon Centre.

-X-

???? Pov

I watched the girl stumble over, only for her friend to catch her as they moved along. "Traitor." I hissed angrily, as the moved out of my line of sight. I spotted the failed Pokemon in the back of th police car, muttering a curse under my breath. I grabbed it's Pokeball off my belt before aiming it at the Pokemon and pressing the button as it returned i a flash of blue and white. None of the idiot cops noticed, as I returned the Pokeball to my belt and crept out of the bushes in the other direction. I let the worthless Pokemon out of it's ball, before mounting it straightaway and murmuring. "Headquarters." as it took into the sky.

The boss would not be pleased.

-X-

Hey guys, I know this chapter is short and that it took a long while to update, but I have my GSCE exam in three weeks so it's been a rush of coursework coursework coursework. So sorry for that guys, but i'll try to update a bit sooner next time.

Clo out!