Mario: Let Me Love You.

When I woke up, I felt something pulling me.

Looking down I saw a pair of muscular brown arms wrapped around my stomach. I smiled.

I heard a soft, manly laugh come from behind my neck and felt a slight movement on the bed that came with a mouthwatering whiff of cologne.

Mario. The man who I had always loved, holding me tightly.

I felt myself smile. I still couldn't believe that someone like him felt the same way about someone like me.

The events of last night appeared into my mind.

. . .

Mario pulled me on top of him. I shuttered nervously.

"What are you afraid of?" he asked, looking at me with those beautiful deepset brown eyes.

"I just.. I just never really been like this before." I said.

Mario continued to stare up at me.

"You're perfect." he said.

Mario slid his hands up my thick legs until he reached my thighs.

I looked away, feeling more than goosebumps from his touch. I felt a little heartbeat where one wouldn't have expected.

"I make you nervous?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"So why can't you look me in the eye and say that?"

I slowly looked into his eyes, once again. Mario let go of his soft grip on my thighs, and held my face.

"You're eyes are so pretty. You know that?" he said, gazing into them like a window into his destiny.

My heart raced.

"Just like these beautiful lips you put gloss on every damn day." he chuckled, eyeing them.

Without me getting to fully fathom the moment that was occurring, I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine.

Soft and pure. Also, a little wet.

I closed my eyes, and felt Mario tasting my bottom lip, and then moving to my upper.

He paused to look at me with glistening eyes, and licked his lips seductively.

I giggled, knowing he was tasting the strawberry flavored gloss I had put on earlier.

His lips press against mine again.

This time I kissed back, feeling my growing excitement from the force that came with his soft, deep smooches.

I felt something hard poke against my throbbing area. In attempts to hide the wetness I felt forming, I accidentally touched the crotch of his pants.

Mario smiled while we kissed.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips.

He paused. His lips held a seductive smirk, but his eyes were pleading.

"Can I do it?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes, feeling a sense warmth and security.

I gently bit down my upper lip and nodded.

This is just a little taste of what these one shots can be like 💖

How do you like this so far?

Vote Comment • Share