24 - MY FUTURE?

"You look extra cute in read, Ann...." He said...

Ann !!! A nickname!!! And... He looks AMAZING! Damn..... those cheek bones!!!!

"Do I look that good? You have been staring me for more than a minute now!" He said awkwardly ...

KILL ME! WHY DID I HAVE TO STARE AT HIM ????? Rrrrrr

"You are still staring...um... I think it's time, lets go !"

- still staring? WHY ARE LIVING NOW ANDREA??? YOU MADE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! STOP STARING NOW!!!!

- I turned my face to shoes... WOW! I never noticed that strawberry in my shoe before!!!

- ok, Tell me what else am I supposed to look at?

His car was 'black' and that made me fall in love with the car!!!! I have a big crush on black cars....

The car ride was silent....

I tried asking some questions but he barely answered....... Now there really is something going on between him and my parents!!!

"Um... You, my parents, me?" I asked...

"Now that's the question I wanted to hear" He said in an expressionless way....

"So..." I asked.

"Your parents made a deal with me....  I marry you and I get half of their business share... But you don't need to know about the details... Anyway... In conclusion, I am your future...." He said...

It took me atleast 2 minutes to process what he had said....

"You are marrying me?'' I asked...

'That's what I said." He groaned...

"Without my permission?" I asked...

"Don't tell me you don't want to marry me!!!! I am every girl's dream and its a JACKPOT for you!"  He groaned again.

"No I don't want to marry you!"

- Oh come on... This is the 21st century, I HAVE the RIGHT to decide whom I will marry and whom I will not!

"SHUT UP! WE ALREADY DECIDED and your parents signed the papers too... "

"I WON'T MARRY A MAN LIKE YOU!!  And for my marriage you need my sign and not someone else's."

"1. They are your parents NOT SOMEONE.

2. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

3. You ARE marrying me.

4. Take this as golden opportunity for a person who killed her own sister!""

 - That made me shut up! My 'parents' who had 'apologised' to me for being guilty....has now given me a VERY 'AMAZING' offer -  DO WHAT WE TELL OR SUFFER FROM GUILT!

I told you that couple cannot be called as my 'parents' !

"Good...I like silence." He said.

- And this BITCH ! Who does he think he is? He might be a millionarie, handsome and all... but NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO FORCE ME INTO A STUPID MARRIAGE !!!! -

We reached the party physically... But my mind was still stuck up in a spiral of thoughts... NEVER ENDING!

Nick dropped me back and I went straight to my parents to talk to them and soon I ended up in my bed crying!!!

- They are the same...They are not guilty... They just want me gone... Forever!

There was no going back from the marriage....