This is why I don't play scary games alone!?

Start from the beginning

Penny: From my scanners can tell me is that no live organism is down there so I assume that there's no hostiles down there so we're good for now.

Raven: Well why call us?

Coco: Yeah you guys seem that you got it in the bag. 

Mike: Yeah here's the problem we're a group of three and so we thought-

Will: OKAY LET ME BE BLUNT! MIKE AND I ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES ALRIGHT! He yelled out not trying to be lying son of bitch.

From that point I wanted to punch the shit out of Will, but it was too late and the damage is already done. I began to tell them that we watch scary movies and games and to that we keep ourselves from going somewhere that could kill us. That being said that Will and I played games like Alien: Isolation, Amnesia, Dead Space 2, and Outlast. Being said that fuck those game! if I don't have either a fucking melee weapon or a damn gun with me I'm good to go. From that Will and I explained that the basement is the one rule of horror deaths either being games, movies, and anime that people die there and that people go there to die first in any of the shit they talked about. From that moment Raven gave a heavy sigh, Vernal gave nothing just didn't look at me nor Will, Coco pulls down her shades giving us the, "You for real?" look, as Velvet and Neo petting my head for being a pussy when it comes to this, and Penny hugs Will and acting the tough and protector girlfriend she is to her big bad pussy cat. 

Raven: Lets get this over with. 

All seven of us started to make our way down to the basement and as we did I saw fucking stairs bitch these fucking games got me to the point of paranoia. I fucking held onto Neo arms and trying to be tough, but my bitch ass gamer sense went off and see all the red signs. From this point I can say that, "I'm sorry Ruby, but in dire times I need someone to hold on." About like a few minutes we got to the bottom and see that there were some crates and other things being like dusty stuff as well. 

Raven: We should split up into groups. 

I felt my heart go down to the pits of hell and knew one thing in a horror movies and games that splitting up is the worst idea ever. Another rule of horror rules splitting up is the worst way to die easy. I hold onto Velvet now as when we hit to the ground after the stairs I let go of Neo and apologize to her. Now I hold onto Velvet who is blushing as I didn't give a fuck I'm shit scared. 

Mike: DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO SOON RAVEN!? SPLITTING UP IS THE WORST IDEA!

Raven: It is, because Penny scanned the area and knew that nobody is here.  So suck it up wolf boy because your going to be marrying Ruby so don't let this crap get to you. Vernal with me, Coco with Neo, Velvet *looks at Mike and Velvet* keep that dog on a leash if he tries to ditch you, and Will and Penny go together.

Coco/Neo: Sure! 

Velvet(blushing)/Mike: R-r-right!/FUCK!!(mind) KILL ME!!! BUT NOT HERE BECAUSE ITS TOO CREEPY!! 

Will/Penny: O-on it!/I'm combat ready! 

Will POV 

Penny and I were walking together and as I'm a pussy... no joke I'm sacred. I held onto Penny's left arm and being she is now android 18 able to produce and has blood now.  From that we began to walk together closely and as we did we started to talk. 

Will: So um... Penny do you know where your going?or are we going by instinct?

Penny: Well kinda... I sense something with my scanners. I don't know, but it is some kind of machine with some weird power? to say. 

Will: Weird power? so a different energy source?

Penny: Possibly. 

As I stick close to her we walked towards the source that my girlfriend is sensing when we reached to the place. Well.. lets just say-