"Okay I think you've had enough." Katara says, taking the cactus and pouring it out.

Suddenly Sokka's staring dead at Toph. "Who lit Toph on fire?" Momo flies in about ten circles before hitting the ground head-first.

"Can I get some of that cactus?"

"Trust me, Toph, it isn't worth it." You grunt, kicking a piece into the distance. "Let's find Aang." You all walk further into the desert, Katara at the front holding Momo, who you have learned is actually a lemur, you and Toph in the middle, you guiding her by her shoulder and Sokka at the back, tripping balls.

"How did we end up in the middle of the ocean?"

Suddenly the group feels a gust of hot wind, "What is that?" Katara asks.

"What? What is what?"

"It's a giant mushroom." Sokka says, as if he were mystified, "Maybe it's friendly!"

"Let's just keep going. I hope Aang's okay." she shakes her head and marches onwards.

"Friendly mushroom! Mushy, giant friend!" you raise an eyebrow at Sokka's weird ritualistic dance before grabbing him by the collar with your spare hand and pulling him in the right direction. Now it's been hours, your legs feel like jelly and your eyelids feel like lead as you struggle forwards. Finally, Aang lands.

"Look, I'm sorry, Aang. I know it's hard for you right now, but we need to focus on getting out of here."

"What's the difference? We won't survive without Appa. We all know it."

"Come on, Aang. We can do this if we work together, right Toph?"

"As far as I can feel, we're stuck in a giant bowl of sand pudding. I got nothing." Toph grunts.

"Sokka?" she asks, numbly, "Do you have any ideas on how to get to Ba Sing Se?"

"Why don't we ask the circle-birds?" he says, pointing at buzzard-wasps circling in the sky.

Everyone looks hopeless, "Zei used to always tell me that the one gift everyone has is hope and once we give that up, we become a shell of what we used to be. Never let anything take that hope away." You look up, "I've lost everything I ever cared about, I just lost the last person to show me a real sense of companionship. I've lost everything, yet I'm still here. I still have hope. So we are gonna stop moping around like a bunch of brain-dead morons and we're gonna get out of here if I have to drag you all by your hair." You look at Aang out of the corner of your eye and internally facepalm you lean back against the sand. "I've made this journey before. Granted, it was with a map and the best navigator in the world, but I made it out alive. Now we will do the same."

"He's right. If we want to do this, we have to do it together. Aang, get up. Everybody hold hands. We can do this! We have to." Your legs scream for you to stay down but you somehow manage to push yourself up. The order is Katara, Aang, you, Toph, Sokka, then Momo who Sokka is pulling by his tail. Finally, after several hours of walking, Katara says, "I think we should stop for the night, and everyone collapses face-first into the sand.

"Is there any more water?" Toph asks.

"This is the last of it. Everyone can have a little drink." She bends water out of the bottle and Momo flies through it.

"Momo no!! You've killed us all!!" He watches the water rise from the ground and smiles. "Oh, right. Bending."

While they talk, Toph takes a drink of water and offers it to you. "Oh, no you need it more than me." then she shoves it in your face. "Alrighty then. Thank you." you take a sip and set the last little bit aside.