Sozin's Comet part 3

"It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful." Suki admits.

"Too bad the Firelord's about to use it to destroy the world." Toph sighs.

"Attempt to." you insert. "Aang can stop him, I just know it."

When you pull onto shore, the Eel-Hound lets you off. After travelling up a hill, you find that the blimps are rising. "We're too late! The fleet's already taking off!" Sokka cries.

"Then we're taking off too!" Toph snaps. "Where's the closest airship?"

"It's right-" Toph cuts Sokka off by creating a pillar with enough velocity to send everyone upwards. Once you're in the air, you slow yourself down slightly so as to land without hurting your feet. A trick you learned while jumping back towards "Team Avatar" as Sokka calls it. You land firmly on your feet and Sokka and Suki nearly fall off. You watch as if in slow motion as Toph hurdles towards you at breakneck speed, you center yourself and let her fall into you, breaking that center only slightly to firmly, yet properly catch her and not have her splat like you were made of concrete.

"You good, Darling?" You whisper.

"Never better, Graceless."

Sokka spots a ladder and you all climb up it, into the blimp. Inside, a fire bender manning the entrance attempts to attack you. A swift strike from your new sword ends that notion. "Shit, this sword is great."

"Good. Let's do this." Sokka rumbles, leading the group further into the ship. What oddly few Fire Nation soldiers you cross are taken down with ease. Finally, you arrive at the control room where you and Sokka occupy one side of the door and Suki takes the other. Sokka shushes her as Toph walks towards the door. She pauses briefly to look at you and you make a heart shape with your hands making the girl with the destructive capabilities of a Terminator smile. The smile that you love more than any other in the world.

Knocks in a pattern, and on the last rap, she busts the door down with a kick, falls forward onto it and bends the metal into a suit of armor. She takes out the three Fire Nation soldiers with no trouble at all. "God I love her." You whisper after she punches the last guy out of the room, launching him well past you both.

"You're a weird guy." Sokka whispers. You three enter as Toph peels off the armor, a serious look on her face.

"That's how it's done." She says, confidently.

"Good work, Toph." Sokka compliments. "Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel." He turns very slightly towards Suki, not enough to shift it from sounding like he told Toph.

"That's a great idea, let the blind girl steer the giant airship."

"I was talking to Suki." Sokka replies.

"Try to make it seem like you are next time." You say, patting his shoulder as you walk past him.

"What do we do about the rest of the crew?" Suki asks.

"Take us down closer to the water," Sokka says, "I've got an idea." He grabs a mic for the intercom and clears his throat. Putting on a deeper voice. "Attention, crew, this is your captain speaking. Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately for hot cakes and sweet cream. We have a very special birthday to celebrate."

When he puts the mic back and Suki lowers the ship, you glare at him, "Are you serious? You really think that's gonna work?"

"Why not?"

"God, you're stupid." You groan. Sokka opens the bomb bay and you hear, through a broken window, a number of people cry out as if falling. "How the fuck did that work?!"