2.❤

Maine Tumko Aate Dekha
Apni Jaan Ko Jaate Dekha

Jaane Phir Kya Hua Nahin Yaar
Gali Mein Aa Chaand Nikla

(Song- Gali mein chand)

Zara

"Mamma, I'm home" I shouted as I was passing the living room on the way to my room.
"You're 3 minutes late. What is this Zara. I gave you a single work to come home fast and as expected you are unable to do that work. What would I do with this girl."
"Mom, why do you always hate me. I am just 3 mintues late. But you're acting like I am 3 hours late." I forcefully stopped my eyes to get wippy. I am feeling so unwanted. Allah,please give mr strength and courage.
"Mamoni, ami tomake hate kori na.(Baby, I don't hate you) I was just a little angry with you. Okay now get ready. They'll be here in less than an half hour."

Get ready. Like seriously😞. I've just come from outside.

"Mamma I'm already ready." I gave her my best toothy smile.
"What Zara. Are you coming in front pf guests in this state?"
What's wrong in my kurti and jeans. They are fine.
" Do you expect me to wear shari all day long?" I wish I could roll my eyes at her. But I can't na...
" Do not argue with me. Just go to your room. Your dress in on your bed. Get ready quickly"
"Alright. But why are you so tensed. They are just guests, not any VIPs"
"Zara, they are your father's a very close friends family. He had died 15 years ago. Since then we haven't met them. But as they're here to attend a wedding, we have invited them for dinner. But I don't know why I have got a feeling that they are gonna ask Mahira's hand for their son."

"Mom is any of his son a gabbar? Why do they want Mahi apu's hand? Mom you are too funny." I was laughing so much that my stomach was aching. Little did I know that she's not in a mood of joking. Not at all. Wrong move Zara.

(Gabbar- A famous character from 'Sholey' a famous bollywood movie whose had a famous line of asking Thakur to give his(t) hands to him)

( I know it's lol but can't help)

" Zara just go away in front of my eyes. And get ready."

"Ooopis. Going. Chill"
_____________________________

"Apu, you're looking so stunning. If I was a guy and not blood related to you, I'd marry you right away." Hearing my words, Mahi apu blushed.
"Pagol meye. You're looking more beautiful than me." She slapped my head lightly while saying this.
(silly girl)

" Oh please. I'm looking like a clown. "

" Yeah, my cute little clown"
Then she kissed my forehead. I am just 3 years younger but she behaves like 100. I laughed at that thought. But Apu heard it.
" What are you laughing at"

"Nothing " I mentally zipped my mouth

And then, the bell rang. Means that the guests are here.
Mom opened the door. And refused both of us to come in front of then until we are called.

After some times mom called us. And strictly told be behave myself.
We came to our living room. I saw a lady who was in her early 50s. She wasn't looking like a Bangladeshi. Must be a foreiger. She was still beautiful. I was wondering how was she in her young age. Then my eyes went to a boy with a big smile in his face. I know this smile. A mischievous smile. And then I saw the most unexpected person. That person whom I had a encounter at the grocery shop. What is he doing in my house. Is he the one for Apu to get married. No never. I can't let my sister to get married to a person like him who can't sacrifice his ice-cream for a cute girl. What?? Ain't I cute???