Can We Create Something Beautiful, and Destroy It?

Bella's P.O.V

"Vic! DON'T!" I screeched, lunging towards him. Mariella's eyes widened, and before she could do anything Vic had pushed her out of the way. She gasped and slammed upon the wall, and fell onto her ass. He took a strong grip on Tony's shirt and slammed him upon the wall. "Don't you dare kiss my girl, you hear me?!" He growled, on his face. Tony's eyes widened, and he was speechless. "NO! Vic STOP! You're overreacting!" I said, trying to push him off of Tony. "I wasn't gonna kiss her!" Tony defended, pushing Vic off. "Oh yeah? Then why were you getting very close to her?!" He yelled at his face. Tony stepped closer to him, showing no fear, "You were seeing things!" He snapped. Mike grabbed Tony, "Dude, let it go."

I glanced at Mariella, and saw her rubbing her back. "See? You hurt Mariella! YOU ASS!" I yelled, grabbing a hold of Vic.

"Now you're calling me crazy!?" Vic asked, in a menacing way.

"However you want to take it. But you hurt Mariella, you ass!" Tony said.

Vic shook his head, and raised his fist and punched him square in the face. I gasped, and felt my body boil in anger. "STOP!" Mike growled, and held Vic back. Tony let out a growl, and faced Vic and punched him back. Jenna gasped, and ran towards them.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Casey boomed, and got in between the guys.
"Dude!" Kellin screeched, and grabbed Tony.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Justin cheered, Gabe followed.

I shot a glare to the guys, and they shut their mouths immediately.

I stomp my foot, and lunged towards Vic. Casey, Mike and Kellin held Tony back. While Whak, Jenna, Jack held Vic back. I bit my lip in anger, and faced Vic. I glared at him, and shook my head in disappointment. I slapped Vic, and stared at him. The room went silent, dead silent. He was overreacting, honestly. Tony knew perfectly me and Vic were going out, and he wasn't going to kiss me knowing Vic was his friend and he wasn't going to do so. Bad thing is, we weren't in our five senses, we're pretty wasted. "I can't believe you, Vic." I shouted.

He looked down at the ground, frowning even more. "I'm so sorry…" He whispered.
I took a step back, no longer in between them two. "Say that to Tony." I replied, pointing at Tony.
Vic stayed silent.
I examined both of them, and saw that they had bruises on their face. And their chest were rising up and down much more faster. "And Mariella." I said, staring at Vic.

"I'm sorry, Mariella." Vic whispered, still looking down at her.
"And Tony." I said.
He stayed silent.

I shook my head and stormed out the bus.

~End of Flashback~

I placed my hand on my forehead and gulped, "Oh god." I mumbled.
"Vic stayed at the SWS bus, while Tony stayed here." Mariella whispered, understanding.

I gulped, and placed a hand on my chest, hurt.

"They need to sort things out. I can't…" I covered my face with my hands, frustrated.

"Tony! TONY!" Kellin called, walking into the bus. He looked at us, "Oh, hey guys." He said, smiling a little. I looked up and sighed, "Hey…" Mariella rubbed her back, and sat down on the couch.
"Where's Tony?" He asked, and I pointed out the window, "Out."
He nodded, "oh, okay."
"Why?" I asked.
He scratched the back of his neck, "Well, Vic wanted to apologize."

My eyes brightened, "Really?"
He nodded, "Yeah… he was pretty pissed. But then he realized that his actions were wrong."

I sighed, "Good."

"He's insane towards you," He chuckled.

I smiled a little, "A little too insane."

~ ~ ~

I looked at myself on the mirror, and gave a slight smile. Today we're celebrating Halloween. My favorite holiday. We're all heading to a small clubhouse, us three bands and crew. Pretty epic, I should say. It was already 11:45 at night, and we were getting ready. I was already dressed, not in a costume, but a little bit fit for it. I was wearing a leather dress, heart-shaped on the front with straps, popping out my chest, and reached to my mid-thighs. It was very open cut, so I showed skin. I wore my light-black tights, with a garter attached to my dress. All together, I wore my black high heels that reached the bottom of my knees. I wore heavy black eyeliner, and light red lipstick. My wrists were covered with black bracelet rings, and I still wore the pendant Vic gave me last night. My finger traced the swirls, and my lips formed into a smile. Well.. good thing Vic and Tony are good again.

"I could easily rip your dress off," I heard a husky voice whisper upon my ear. I looked over my shoulder and saw Vic lean his lips on my jaw. I felt his arms wrapped around me, on my lower waist. I smiled and faced the mirror, "Oh really?" I reply, facing him now, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and tilted his head to one side, "Try me." He said and pressed his lips upon mine. I felt his fingers take a strong grip on my dress, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan upon his lips. I pressed my body upon his, and pulled his face closer to mine. "We're gonna be late." I whispered upon his lips. He tilted his head to the other side, still pressing his lips upon mine, "I don't care." He replied.