Diamonds And Why Men Buy Them *

_________________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

Diamonds and Why Men Buy Them

Bella's P.O.V

I sit there and think about it once again for just a second. Am I listening clear? I need to open up my heart up a little, and really dig in deep in the emotions. Where does Jaime stand? I'm not even going to question Vic because I know I am way below standards, and besides, I don't think he sees me that way. However, for some reason, everything about Jaime is causing me to pull towards him, as a magnet, and never look back. Yet again, this is the way you feel when you feel love, right? People who make you feel this way make you feel protected, loved, wanted. I don't think I'd regret anything, right?

Appearances shouldn't matter, but at this point, besides who he is as an individual, his smile is so gorgeous, and contagious. For some reason, his smile shines with innocence and beauty just as a baby's. It's alluring, and it just makes your heart do this thing you can't describe. It's gooey, and just describing it just makes me cringe on how accurate it may sound. As what his personality is, he's beyond nice, that it makes him so adorable. So... kawaii.

And just the thought of what I just said in my head just makes me... asfghjkl;

"Aww, you're blushing." Frenchie giggled, peeking over to look at my face.

I glance at her, realising I was dazed off once again. "What?" and then, I realize what she had said, and quickly, I decided to hide my face with my hair, "Shut up."

Stephanie just laughs and glances back at the guys playing soccer. I look up, still covering my face with my hair, and see the boys playing, kicking the ball here and there, until the ball comes somewhere near us, and Jaime runs to get it. Then, his eyes flicker from the ball, to my eyes, and just in that moment, my head goes insane. I really don't wanna get hooked up with Jaime, he's really too precious for this world, and I just. Jaime looks at me for a vivid second, and my eyes drop to his lips, and I notice they curl into a smirk.

Asshole.

"Bella! C'mon, join us!" Mike shouted, waving me over to the field.

I look at him, letting my hair go, trying to act normal once again. Wait, join!? My eyes widen at the thought of it, and I quickly jolt up straight in my seat. "WHAT?!" I gasp, causing everyone to laugh.

"Come and join us! We can use an extra player." Tony winked, in encouragement.

Are they trying to embarrass me? Please don't do this to me. I am really anxious at this point. I shake my head, chuckling. "No No No No, I'm good." I shout back, giving a thumbs up.

Mike laughs and walks towards me, and I'm quickly sinking into my seat. Please let it be that you're coming this way to kiss your girlfriend. In an instant, he's already passing by Frenchie, and heading directly towards me. OH G O D. NO.

"I am completely fine, I swear." I reassure, starting to get up my seat, taking a few steps back, until Mike starts to fasten his pace towards me. I just shriek, and turn my body a complete 180 degrees, and I'm heading towards the door to get back inside the house.

"No, No, nO."

Then, I feel a hand stop me, and completely turn me right back around. It's Mike, and he's grinning widely. He takes me back towards the field, and I'm trying as much as I can to get out of his grip, but it's useless. He's too strong for his own good.

"Mike! Please let me go! Or I'll... I will shove a banana up your ass!"

Mike laughs at this weak approach, and turns to look down at me, almost challengingly, "Oh really?"