My Medicine

Vic’s P.O.V

Wait a minute girl! Can you show me to the party?” Bella walked around the stage, but suddenly stopped in the middle. “Wait a minute girl!” She laughed a little, “Can you show me to the party?” She sang. I chuckled, and looked at Mariella that was siting next to me. “She looks very young there,” I said. She nodded, “Yup.” I looked back at the laptop screen.

“It’s gonna be a really good time,” Bella winked and walked around the stage seductively. She was wearing a thin white dress that was tied behind. She was wearing heals, and hosiery making her look tall and highly attractive. I bit my lip, I hope she wakes up soon.

“She’s so sexy,”

Jealousy boosted up. I glanced at Mariella in question, “Who said that?” I asked. She looked at me, “It was a guy she met that time, his name was Ash. We both were in the front row, if you can see.” She chuckled. I nodded, “Oh.” She laughed, “He was such a pervert.” I stared. “In a good.. way.” She added.

I shook my head and glanced back at the screen.

Soon we heard the door open, and there came Kellin and Mike. “VIC! VIC! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

I stood up quickly, oh shit. I ran towards my bunk, but it seemed they knew where I have went. “VIC!” Kellin screamed. “I GOT HIM!” Mike said, and soon he grabbed my leg and yanked me out my bunk. I yelled, “AH!”

“What the hell!?” I yelled.
Kellin smiled, “WE HAVE GOOD NEWS!”
I rolled my eyes, “If its about the new Black Ops game, I’m not interested.”

Kellin stared, and his eyes met with Mike’s. “OH SHIT, really!?” Kellin glanced at me. I stared, “Yeah… I thought you knew?” I said. Kellin and Mike jumped in excitement, “Oh shit!! I can’t wait, oh my god. Imma pre-order that shit!” Kellin squealed. I rolled my eyes and stood up. “What’s the good news?” I asked.

Kellin and Mike stopped fan girling and looked at me, “Bella woke up!”

My heart stopped, “Oh shit!” I ran out the bus and yelled in happiness. Literally. Followed by Mike and the rest.
However, Mike & Kellin were as well excited about the game, but mostly about THE good news.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bella’s P.O.V

“I came in as soon as I heard you woke up,” Mariella smiled, placing fresh flowers in the vase. I smiled, “Aw, so sweet of you.” She grinned and sat down on the bed, and ruffled my hair. “How are the guy’s?” I ask.

She laughed. “Well, they surely very happy of the news the doctor gave. Kellin and Mike were more happy because of the new BO game.. but they are excited to see you.”

I chuckled, “Nice.”

“Vic is here,” She said. “The rest of them had to continue going on the road. Jaime wanted to come, but he wanted Vic to come instead for some reason.”

My heart pound faster, “Oh.” He doesn’t care about me anymore. “Hey, cheer up a little. Jaime said he wanted to see you, but he wanted to wait a little...” She smiled. I looked up at her, and smiled. “Really?” She nodded, “Yup.”

There was a knock on the door. “It’s me, Vic.”

I jumped a little, feeling surprised. Mariella placed her hand on mine, “Calm down.” She chuckled.

“Come in,” Mariella said.

The door open, and it revealed Vic. My heart raced a little, my cheeks automatically flushed. I bet I looked horrible. As much as I wanted to look away, I never let my eyes off Vic. He smiled and took a few steps in. He closed the door behind him, slowly. Soon I noticed he held beautiful red roses, with an elegant flower-print wrapper wrapped around it holding them. I smiled.

“Hey Bella, how are you doing?” He asked, walking towards me. Mariella stood up, and stepped aside. I smiled, “I’m good.” I tried to say, but my voice sounded raspy and dry. He smiled and bent over and pressed his lips upon my forehead. The touch of his lips made my blood pump hard upon my veins. It made the dragons in my stomach go wild. “I missed you.” He whispered, looking into my eyes. I smiled and looked down at the flowers. “Um, these are for you…” He leaned back, giving a wider smile. I chuckled, “Thanks.” He placed them in my arms, and I held them close. They smelled very good. I sniffed the roses and smiled up at him, “They smell very good,” I said. He smiled.

“Well, I guess I’ll leave you two alone.” Mariella smiled, walking backwards. I chuckled and Vic shook his head smiling.

Soon we were both alone.

Then, there was an awkward silence.

I giggled, gaining the attention of Vic. He smiled and sat down on the bed, “Let me put these in water, before they dry up on me.” He chuckled and I handed them to him. He stood up and grabbed a vase filled with water, and placed the roses there. He held the vase, and placed it next to the ones Mariella brought. “So, how are you feeling?” He asked, siting down next to me. I smiled and sat up, but eventually failed.

He chuckled, “Here, let me help you,”

He wrapped his arms around me, and I wrapped an arm around his neck. He placed another pillow behind me and helped me sit up. Due to this our faces got close. We stood there, not moving an inch. My eyes met his, and I could perfectly hear his intense breathing. His eyes dropped to my lips, and I gulped. My heart was going crazy, and I was afraid I was going to have a heart attack in this man’s arms. His hand on my back was still there, and my arm around his neck as well. The room was very silent, I could only hear his heart, his breathing and the beeping machines. But soon that faded, and what remained was our breathing mixing together and our heartbeats. He bit his lips and leaned forward a little, I didn’t move. All I did was close my eyes and try to calm my breathing.

Soon I felt his lips press upon mine slowly, and softly. It was like if my lips would break if he wasn’t gentle. His hand on my back brought me closer to him, pressing my body upon his slowly. I gulped and kissed him back, slowly. Soon there was a small gap between us, but he pecked my lips once again. I ran my hand through his hair, and his nails sinked on my back. I moaned in pain. “I’m sorry,” He whispered, and took a deep breath, “I just can’t help it.” I opened my eyes and he had wrapped his hand around my neck. “Bella..” He kissed my cheek, and then my jaw. “I can’t help it.. I..” I took a deep grip on his shoulder making him grunt.

I love you… I want you to be with me...”

My heart raced, and I couldn’t describe what I was feeling.

“But no, you and Jaime have to be together.” He leaned back. Now there was a gap between us. It hurt. I looked away, feeling hurt. This only meant one thing, and it hurt to realize because I was going to hurt one person I loved the most.

“Vic, I love you.” I whispered.

He looked at me, shocked. “What?”

I wrapped my hand around his neck and crashed my lips upon his. It didn't took long for him to respond, our lips just replied to one another. It felt like an instintct. He placed his hands on my hips, and I got on my knees. I hovered over him, my hands running through his long brown hair, crazily. Our lips replied to one another, and I felt like going crazy.

This man knew perfectly how to.

* * *

Rain: Tehehe <3 I bet the Vella fans are fangirling tehehehe YOU'RE WELCOME :D And actuallly, while I was writing this I was like: OHHH SNAP C: shit, I couldn't even type I was so hype xD Anyway, please vote! and comment ;) Thanks to those who did, you guys are awesome! Only a few more chapters away... tehehe <3

THANKS LOVES!<3 Re-read, vote, comment! Go NUTS :D

~Rain