𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Will you give one stick to me one day?" He gushed cheerfully.

What have I got myself into.

"I'll buy you one. Now let's go." I rambled with another thought while unlocking the destination door softly and pushing him in, before looking behind me to see no one and happily go in too, shutting the door shortly after that.

"So dirty." He gagged beside me while closing his nose in disgust, as I inspected the shabby room with numerous potion ingredients that smelled horrible, before walking ahead and kneeling down to Elijah's level.

"I know," I sighed deeply while ruffling his soft blonde hair to cheer him up, and he flashed a toothy grin to my face, brightening my mood instantly.

"Okay baby, he's what we have to do. We'll make a nice slimy goo and create many water pops out of it, and as I promised last night, you can throw it on the humans magic people while surprising them. Then we'll go outside and go home, and after a small fight you can have a cuddle session with my belly, I haven't forgotten about that, don't worry. But you need to promise me something, you can't bite me when I make myself bleed okay?" I instructed seriously.

"Of course! I promise I won't bite you, my control power is amazing! Dada taught me many times before during farming." He smiled showing his broken front tooth, making me look at him in awe before kissing his cheek tenderly.

I swear kids are my weakness.

"Good boy, don't touch anything while I make the goo, or else you will have cooties!" I warned with a dramatic gasp, making him gasp at well.

"What are cooties?" He frowned.

"Cooties are...human germs."

"Ewww! I won't touch anything."

"Perfect."

I quickly scanned the room from an empty glass container before spotting one on a crowded table surrounded by many knifes and cutters, along with a few poisonous berries and what not, taking a small one and then gathering all the ingredients to make humisita.

"Got that, got that, sleaze balls I can't forget this," I scolded myself with a kid friendly curse while learning safer curse words around a child in my spare time, before mixing all of it in the flask and taking the cutter.

"Are you ready Elijah? You promise you won't bite me?" I asked again while positioning the cutter on my wrist, as he stood at the furthest corner and hugged himself in obedience.

"I'm ready." He nodded, before I took a deep breath and made a small incision on my arm, causing me to hiss as the scarlet liquid oozed out of me and started to moist my skin.

I looked at Elijah to see his newly turned red eyes staring at my arm hungrily, licking his lips in secret before his baby fangs were starting to grow, making my eyes widen at the sight of his tiny beast emerging before gulping my spit down my throat, but he kept his promise and stood his ground with a clenched jaw.

Guess he wasn't lying about the control part.

I quickly made drops of my blood fall into the flask carefully, immediately shoving the cutter into my pocket for maybe future use of a defence weapon, before clearing my throat and stepping a foot back.